Day 11.

I spoke with the doctors today. I told them everything.

I told them I didn't feel like I needed to stay there much longer. I told them I feel little to no pain now.

But the one female doctor there silenced me. "Lee Jihoon, there's something very wrong with you. It doesn't matter if you can feel it or not, but something inside of you isn't working properly."

She paused and looked at my face and frowned.

"If this is about the surgery planned, I don't think there's anything we can do."

I didn't feel like crying like I thought I would, after all I've always been afraid of surgery.

The idea of someone cutting me open never really sounded kind to me.

I opened my mouth to speak. "What's wrong with me? I don't understand."

"We're going to find out." She saw my expression. "We'll check up on you to decide if this surgery should happen or not."

She left after that and just then Soonyoung came into the room with a twisted face.

"Oof what was that about?" He whispered.

I shrug. "Nothing she just came to check how I was."

"Oh. Well how are you?"

"I feel like a normal, breathing, civilized human. Especially with this breathing mask stuck to my face along with these tubes."

His face twisted. "Yeah I never liked those either. Don't worry you'll get them off."

His pale, smooth face gave off another bright appearance. And then I remembered.

I remembered to ask him.

"Soonyoung.. can I ask you something..?" I suddenly felt afraid. I felt really afraid.

I never thought of it this way, but what if finding out what's wrong with Soonyoung meant that I know there's a possibility of him dying..?

No he couldn't be. He's walking about like a human.

"Yes of course, anything." He smiled.

I felt my eyes get a sinking feeling. Oh so then I wanted to cry?

"Why are you here..?" I finally let out.

He didn't look taken aback in anyway. He looked casual.

"I have a heart disease." Left his lips.

A heart disease..?