Day 74.

"I'm better, don't you think? I'm walking fine and doing everything right again! Not in pain! So can I leave soon? Please can I?" I spoke to the doctor who raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not sure.."

"Please, please I don't want to he trapped here." I saw his face get sympathetic and he sighed.

"No, you can't leave right now. You need at least a few more weeks."

Weeks? That's forever..

I groaned and plopped back down, rubbing my eyes as he left.

It's no use..

~~~

I must have fell asleep after trying, but I woke up to someone poking my face over and over again.

Ultimately I thought it was a doctor or a man I didn't know so immediately I flinched.

But when I opened my eyes I saw messy blonde hair and a sheepish smile.

My eyes adjusted and I instantly tackled the boy. "Soonyoung!"

He broke into a fit of laughs as I hugged him and wrapped his arms around me. "Shh- it's late." He reminded.

"Why are you here? I mean- how are you here?" I pulled away and was smiling so much my cheeks hurt.

"I sneaked out.." he sighed. "Jeez aunt Jim hasn't changed a bit.. she's always making me rest and I understand but I've been practically begging her for me to leave the house."

But then he smiled. "But I'm here with you so it's worth it."

I couldn't resist wrapping my arms around him again, feeling his warmth surround me securely.

I missed him.

"How is it there?" I asked, half because I really just wanted to hear his voice.

"Her house is huge- she told me she has so much money from her new job. She said she partly got a new job for me to pay for the hospital bills and then for me to come back but.. I told her I'm unhappy there."

I blink and then started questioning. "But haven't you wanted to leave for years?" I asked.

"Yeah I did but it's nothing without you."

I wack his arm playfully. "Stop being cheesy."

He laughed and pulled me close. "It's the truth."

But then I saw his face twist as if he had a question. "Jihoon where are you going to go once you get better?"

I thought about his question.

"I don't know. I love my parents but they're always working and if I go home I'd be alone everyday." I sighed and adverted my sight to the side.

"Then how about living with me?"

I nearly choke on my saliva, "What?"

"Live with me, I can rent us an apartment- it'll be awful because I'm probably going to ask aunt Jim for help- but how about it?" He asked excitedly.

I looked at him. "Soonyoungie I don't know.."

"Please Jihoon? We'd be together and I can finally take you out easily."

I could see he was trying hard to persuade me.

"I don't know..." I repeated. "It's just.. my mom and dad. I know they're never home but I don't know if they'll allow it."

"Can we please try?.. You're all I have.."

Immediately after I heard his voice break I felt like jumping into his arms and hugging him. "I'll try." I smiled.

His face lit up gently. "Really?"

I nodded and he let out a breath of relief. "Thank you."