Day 24.

He refused to tell me where Soonyoung was.

I passed out from exhaustion

but as soon as I woke up I wanted to know where he was.

I pressed the emergency button on one of the machines and a lady ran into my room.

"Where's Soonyoung?" I called loudly.

The lady sighed.

"We told you, you can't see him. he's being taken care of."

"What's wrong with him?" I persisted again and continued pressing the emergency button until I got answered.

"I'm not allowed to give that information." She replied and moved my hand away from the button herself.

"If you won't tell me I'll take all the machines off of me." I threatened and held up my arm to show.

"There's no need for that..!" The lady sighed deeper. "I'll go and see what I can do for you."

I knew she said that- but I knew she didn't mean it.

She checked a few more items and gave me a look telling me not to try anything again.

I would pull every wire out of me until I saw Soonyoung.

I waited for them to come back and sat up, even though I really wasn't supposed to.

After what seemed like twenty minutes I finally put my hand over the emergency button and got ready to press it again- but I stopped then the door opened.

"Hi Jihoonie."

Soonyoung was there with a weak smile, his hair ruffled and instead of his IV, it was something different.

He looked the most pale I've ever seen him, and his eyes were discolored.

I finally opened my mouth to speak.

"Where were you?" I let out.

He gave me a look wondering what I meant.

"They told me I couldn't see you.. they told me you were being taking care of.."

He shook his head. "I'm okay. I needed to be checked to make sure I wasn't having a heart attack."

He paused. "But what are you okay?" His throat released worry.

I looked to the side. "Yes."

"They still don't know what's wrong with me."

"It's a relief to know you're okay.." he let out a breath. "I literally had to ninja sneak my way past everyone just to get here."

I almost chocked on air. "You snuck out?!"

He smiled sheepishly. "Ye."