Day 66.

I woke up and he was dead asleep.

He must've been tired from being up late with me last night, and then having me wake him up all over again.

I sat up with the thick blankets wrapped and tangled around me, dragging me back down.

I changed my position so that I was laying on my side so I could look at his face.

I was obviously looking up a little because I was so small compared to literally anyone.

I looked at his shut eyelids and his resting face. I touched his face slightly and smiled when he leaned into my hand the slightest bit.

I then touched his blonde hair, which was still messy and even curled at some of the ends.

He was wearing a green hoodie which felt like made his very suiting blonde hair stand out even more beautifully.

I hugged him while he slept and smiled, having his sent wash over my nose.

I had no idea someone could actually smell warm. Like he smelled cozy and just like the feeling I get when I'm warm and nuzzley.

I love him so much.

I went to kiss his nose and smiled as I kissed his cheek.

He's so cute.

~~~

I woke up tiredly by feeling him move from next to me.

I opened my eyes and saw him sitting up, breathing with his eyes closed.

I stretched and yawned, then sat up then saw his expression.

"Hey, you okay?" I tilted my head as he looked at me, smiling reassuringly.

"Yeah."

I heard him breathing, I swore he was taking deep breaths before.

"Are you sure-"

"Let's go get breakfast before it gets late!" He jumped up and went to my side of the bed picking me up and allowing me to go on his back.

Instantly he smiled when I giggled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he began going down the stairs to the first floor.

"Soonyoung can't you take the elevators?" I ask curiously.

He shook his head in reply. "They've been out for god knows how long." He released.

I pouted. "They need to fix them." I said and he nodded.

"They should." But soon we made it to the cafeteria.

Today it smelled sweeter than usual, like cake and I tried to find where it came from.

Soonyoung seemed to be doing the same until we found a little table with cupcakes sprawled out in a pattern.

There was a card that said, "Cupcakes on the house; cancer donations."

I looked curiously at Soonyoung and he looked up and me and said, "They're donating a dollar for anyone who takes a cupcake."

"Can I have one?" I say and he picked one out for me, nodding.

"Here." I smiled and he found a place for us to sit. "Want anything to drink?"

"Can I have chocolate milk?" I asked and he nodded.

"You can have anything you want." He smiled then kissed my head, pulling back and going to the front and picking out a bottle of chocolate milk to give to me.

To begin with I hate when people get me stuff because I feel bad and I feel like I don't deserve it. Especially when it comes to Soonyoung.

But I just haven't had something to drink in a long time and I'm tired of drinking the water here that tastes like someone leaked chlorine in the cup.

He came back and smiled at me sweetly and I smiled back.

"Thank you." I said and bit down on the inside of my mouth. I really felt bad.

"You don't have to say thank you kitten, I'll bring you anything you want."

I looked down and smiled to myself.

I notice myself getting flustered every time I look at his eyes all over again, just like how it's always been.