Day 69.

Today was fun, as everyday is with Soonyoung.

I felt better yesterday after the ice and I was up and moving without my legs hurting so much.

Soonyoung and I went to the benches out front because today was a little warmer.

There was no sign of life outside the hospital it felt like, especially when literally all we saw were fields of pale grass and wilting flowers and weeds.

Outside this building there isn't a street per say, or a road but more like a trail that leads to the dirt road.

I always found it pretty to stare at, even though it seems weird.

I kicked my feet and leaned onto Soonyoung's side dramatically, bumping him.

"Soonyoungie I'm bored." I pouted and looked up at him, with my best 'cute' eyes.

"First of all, you're not allowed to be that cute anymore sir, and second of all what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know." I clicked my tongue boredly and shut my eyes trying to think. "Entertain me peasant."

He laughed, his cheeks turning rosy from the cold.

"Okay what shall I do to peak your interest?" He raised an eyebrow and joked.

"Kiss me."

I could tell I caught him off guard by my remark, but then he smiled and laughed.

He then gained confidence and kissed my lips softly and sweetly, then pulled back.

I smile and then went back to resting my head on his arm, leaning heavily on him.

"You're so clingy." He said and let out a sigh, once again which made me pout.

"But it's okay because I love it." He kissed my forehead over again making me giggle.

"I love being clingy only to you, your body is perfect for hugging and I need that 24/7."

"Ah gosh we've become that couple everyone would hate in school because we're so cute."

Immediately I remember something- school.

My face twisted and I let out a breath.

He noticed and raised an eyebrow curiously. "You okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah it's just." I rubbed the stress away from my face. "School."

I know he understood what I meant. "You miss it?"

"Yeah but I just thought about it now. I wonder if people noticed I was gone."

"Of course they did." He said in a sympathetic tone kissed my lips softly to reassure me.

"Yeah but.. no one visited. I had two really good friends there."

"Jihoonie you don't have your phone so they might not know where you are. I'm sure they've been worried sick about you, everything would be so different if you're not there."

Afterwards I realized he was right, and I felt better. I sigh. "You're right."

I looked up at him and hugged him tightly. "You really are amazing."