Day 65.

Today I wanted his attention.

Really badly.

I woke up and saw him fast asleep next to me, and I woke him up by kissing his cheek over and over again.
"Babe.. wake up." I urged and he immediately smiled softly in his sleep, yawning from feeling my touch.

He moved to his side so that he was facing me, and he yawned once more before smiling brighter and saying a "good morning" to me.

"How'd you sleep baby?" He asked me and I smiled back.

"Good." I replied.

He stretched himself out for a while then let out a sigh.

Then suddenly I spoke up again.

"Hey.. can you kiss me?.. I mean.. more." I have no idea how or why I found is necessary to blurt that out.

Soonyoung peeped his eye open and his expression held interest, yet surprise.

"Kiss you more?" His tired, raspy voice asked.

I fumbled with my sleeves and looked away from his eyes.

I nodded slightly, face heating up.

He adverted his attention to me fully.

"I mean.. yeah I don't know.." I started.

"I just.. like when you kiss me.." I was practically red and embarrassed.

I don't know why I even said anything.

I opened my mouth to tell him to ignore what I just said, but was cut off when he slyly moved forward.

"You miss my kisses, huh?"

His nose was a centimeter away from touching mine, and I swear it was like a spell.

Suddenly I couldn't think and all I could do was nervously look up to his lips then eyes.

It's not like it was the firt time he kissed me before.

I slowly nodded. "Y-Yeah.."

He smiled calmly and he put his hand on my cheek, and kissed my lips softly, but this time it just felt.. different from the other times.

A good different.

We both had a blanket over ourselves to protect us from the cold and it must've been 5:00 AM..

But we didn't care how early it was.

Our eyes were closed and I gripped his arm, tightly and he parted away from me after a while.

I tugged on his arm when I didn't feel his lips on mine anymore, and murmured "kiss me more."

At first I could just tell Soonyoung didn't expect me to do something like that.

But then he let out a light scoff at my sudden neediness, but quickly did what I asked him to.

Our lips connected immediately and I wrapped my arm around his torso, and I squeezed the fabric on his sleeve even harder once he pulled away, tugging my lips with his teeth.

Just for our lips to be connected again.
After five rounds of this, we finally broke it and I hugged him, burying my head in the nape of his neck.

"Soonyoung.." I whispered and felt a little out of breath. "I-I like it when you.."

"Kiss you?" He grinned cutely at my reaction and when I nodded he kissed my head.

"I feel so safe with you." I curled up in his arms.

I couldn't see his face but I felt him nod, "I promise I won't leave you." He told to me.

I knew he wouldn't lie to me.

I smiled and cuddled him and felt instantly tired by being so comfortable.

I fell asleep with the sound of Soonyoung's heart beating.