Day 61.

"You're starting your therapy today Lee Jihoon." The doctor held his clipboard and read everything over again.

"Okay.." I murmured.

"You want Soonyoung to help you walk rather than a nurse? Are you sure?" The man raised an eyebrow and I nodded.

"Yeah, I mean if I fall then at least us two can laugh."

But the doctor didn't really find my joke funny, and pointed. "Uh, uh, uh it's most important that you don't fall, you could go into shock and your legs could get damaged."

I rolled my eyes and nodded, regretting my choice to try and be funny.

Just then Soonyoung walked into the room and smiled widely at me but then stopped walking in when he saw the doctor.

The doctor spoke to him and told him things he needed to know when helping me. Every so often he'd glance at me and when he'd do that I'd giggle.

"Make sure he is safe while walking, take him where he pleases and when out of breath, let him rest."

Soonyoung nodded. "As expected. Don't worry I'll take care of him." He smiled and said reassuringly.

"Very well." The man nodded, finished talking by now. "If you need anything come back here. Good luck Lee Jihoon."

I smiled and waved my hand, "Thanks. Don't worry, if I fall I'll kill him."

Soonyoung gulps and laughed it off nervously. "He's kidding."

The man chuckled a bit and waved back, closing the door behind him.

"Allright, let's get those windows open." Soonyoung hopped up to the windows and pulled the blinds away.

"And let me clear some space too," He pushed the chairs away with all his might at once, making me giggle at his sound effects.

He smiled at me and then stood to the side right of the bed, holding out both of his hands and coming closer. "You ready?"

I nodded and smiled, shakily sitting up.

I was nervous, and scared beyond words. I don't know why at all. I take a breath of air and move so that my pale, cold legs were off the side of the bed.

I looked down at the floor silently and contemplated if I really wanted to do this today.

Just then I felt Soonyoung grip my hands and looked up to see him in front of me, smiling reassuringly, especially with his eyes.

"You can do this." He said, making me giggle a little. I nodded.

"Okay." He crouched a little so he was kind of on my level and held my hands tightly, alluring me to touch the ground.

The soles of my feet touched the cold tiles and suddenly my heart started beating quickly. "W-Wait." I whispered to which he looked at me concerned. 

"I don't think I can do it. My legs feel numb.." I murmured to which he thought for a second.

"Okay how about, you put your arm around me and I grip you from your side. You use me as support, will that make you feel better?" He asked and I took a little while to think again.

"Yeah.. I like that better." I replied and he kissed my cheek. He went to my side and I put my arm around his neck and he put his arm under my arm, holding my side.

"Okay, one, two, three." He slowly counted and I shakily stand up, gripping tightly.

"It's okay, you're okay." He replied and then I tried to take a step.