Day 93.

He opened his eyes and he looked uneasy to see me. He immediately sat up.

"Jihoon..? what are you doing here? you need to go back-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, just above a whisper.

He looked worried at my tone. "..what?"

"Why did you make them lie to me?"

He looked at my body, seeing my injuries. He looked at my face, seeing my tears.

"Jihoonie I-"

"Do you think what you've done is any better than what I did to us?"

He blinked.

"You lied to me.. this had to have started before.. why didn't you tell me?," tears ran down my face. "Did you want to end everything as harshly as I was about to? Is that what you wanted? To torture us?"

He didn't say anything.

"It's your heart.." I said. "It was happening when we went home, wasn't it?" I didn't look at him.

I heard his sharp exhale and him wince, but then his weaker voice. "yes."

my angry tears went changed into sad, horrible tears.

My expression softened and I softly ran my hand through his hair, "What makes y-you think you can leave me when I'm not allowed to leave you? huh? How could you do this?" I whisper.

He leaned into my touch, closing his eyes.

"Soonyoung.." I whispered. "Are you dying..?"

"I'll be alright Ji, trust me."