Day 30.

I told Soonyoung he had to tell someone about his arms.

When he came back he showed me that his arm was wrapped up and his IV was back in his other arm.

"Hi Jihoonie." He said and sat down.

I was still in a slight pain and still had the breathing mask on me.

The doctors told me that my heart had been beating too out of control when I left with Soonyoung.

They said the machines were the thing keeping me from slowly going unconscious and I took them out.

To be honest I didn't listen to their lecture. I didn't care how important each machine was- or how it was keeping me alive.

I would've done the whole thing all over again.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asked. He sounded tired.

"I'm okay." I said. "You're tired, you should sleep."

He shook his head and smiled. "I'm not, I'm awake."

I looked at him.

"Don't you ever get bored? All you do is come here and sit because I can't walk. Doesn't it bore you?"

"Never." He replied. "There's no place else I'd rather be if it's not with you."

"But I don't want to keep you trapped in a room when you can potentially go anywhere."

"Jihoon you're not keeping me trapped anywhere." He smiled. "It's the exact opposite."

He ran his hands through my hair gently.

Every time he comes to my room I feel a mixture of emotions.

One of them always being guilt.

However he couldn't stay long at all.

His doctor has been looking for him and this was the first place they came to look.

He had to leave when he really didn't want to.

But at least he could sleep.

I heard the doctor say a bunch of things to him when he walked out of my room, like a lecture.