Day 84.

-Warnings for this chapter-

I woke up in his arms again.

I was tired and I looked up to his face to see him sleeping too.

He seemed exhausted too, even in his sleep.

I rubbed circles on his arms and closed my eyes once again, not having any intention of falling back asleep.

I felt dehydrated.

I remember closing my eyes only for a second, until a loud crash made me jump and sit up.

But when I opened my eyes I wasn't in bed with Soonyoung anymore.

I was in a classroom.

I trace the area with my eyes, looking down at the desk I was placed at.

Simple pencil carving covered the surface and writing which I couldn't read well.

The room was dark and I couldn't see anything well. The room looked torn to shreds.

I was looking at the ground until I heard a whisper.

I look up and see my classmates. My old classmates.

But not their faces. An ex was scratched across their faces, making my throat clog.

"Hi Lee jihoon." The one in the middle said to me, I tried to figure out who it was while trying not to make my fear clear.

I tried to push my seat back, until I realized my arms were chained down.

"It's us." Only the one in the middle was speaking to me. The others were completely still.

"Of course, maybe you don't remember ." It grinned with the only feature on its face that wasn't crossed out. It's mouth.

I gulped and stared at it while it limped forward. I swallowed the bile in my throat.

"W-Wheres-"

"Where's Soonyoung?" It tilted it's already bumpy neck to the side.

"Who's that? What happened to the Jihoon who never knew about him? What happened to the unsick, happy Jihoon? Huh?"

I felt like dying.

"You used to be so open to everyone, why just him now huh? You don't deserve him."

I felt my heart pang at the voice.

"You know you don't. You just worry him and make him unhappy. You burden him"

"im not a burden- we love each-"

"That's what you call love? Are you fucking crazy?" The thing came closer to me, making me breathe heavy.

"You don't deserve him Jihoon. Having him watch over you like a parent, how is that love? This is not love. He will never love you like that. He's just waiting for you to die."

It laughed as my tears left my eyes.

"I'm the only one who knows how he really feels. And I know he really doesn't love you. He really doesn't want to do it anymore. He's tired of you, you don't deserve him."

It was now standing in front of me and used it's long nail to go under my chin.

It laughed before digging it in my neck, making me shoot up in a cold sweat- hitting the floor.

I looked up and saw I had fallen off the bed which Soonyoung slept.

My heart had been beating quickly and I was breathing heavily, a thin layer of sweat covering my body.