Day 28/ continuation

I don't feel alone.

How could I ever with him here?

After he told me he loved me I felt like bursting into tears.

He was the first person to ever say that to me and really mean it.

We started to walk again, and every so often Soonyoung would place a kiss on top of my head making me giggle.

All I wanted to do was hold his hand 24/7.

I still felt the tingle on my lips and tasted strawberry.

"We should go back, they might notice we're missing if we don't." He said to me with a gentle smile and kissed my cheek.

I nodded and smiled sheepishly. I pulled the blanket to my cheeks to create a burrito of warmth.

I felt extremely tired after I had ate.

"Are you tired kitten?" Soonyoung asked as he walked, and I nodded.

"You can sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there and tuck you in." He said and put his hand on my cheek for a second.

I leaned into it. "Thank you." I said softly and finally closed my eyes again.

I wasn't actually uncomfortable in the wheelchair.

I felt and focused on the little bumps on the ground and the noise of the wind.

I realized I was extremely tired.

It hit me in a wave and through my whole body.

I thought that it was normal until fifteen minutes after.

It started to hurt.

I then was in discomfort.

I moved and shifted around uncomfortably and my breath hitched.

"Are you okay?" Soonyoung asked after seeing me twist and turn.

"Yeah I just," I let out a breath. "I don't know I'm uncomfortable." I replied.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

I didn't want him to stop walking.

Pushing me alone is hard enough.

The slight pressure and pain started to fade a little and it felt bearable.

I decided that maybe sleep will make it stop when I woke up- but that was not the case.

It came back again but worse. Way worse.

I started panting and whimpered. "S-Soonyoung." I let out in pain and immediately he stopped walking.

"Baby what's wrong?" He kneeled in front of me and rested his hands on my knees.

"It hurts.." I said and his expression went to worry.

"What? What hurts?" He checked me to see if he saw anything wrong. He checked my arms and the wires.

"I don't know." I whimpered and tried to move to get the pain away. "My body.."

"What do you need?" He was frantic. "What can help?"

I shook my head. "I-I don't know.." My joints started to hurt.

"Okay just stay still don't move, we're almost back.." He gently said and tried to smile to reassure me, but he seemed more afraid than I did.

He quickly stood up and went behind the chair and started pushing faster. He didn't run because he knew it would probably hurt me.

But he was quick.

By the time he got there my throat felt like it was closing tightly and I let out noises of pain every minute.

I had to fight the tiredness I felt behind my eyes.

"Soonyoung.." I whined and he tried to be encouraging.

"Shh shh you're going to be okay." His voice was shakier.

The rest was a blur and the only thing I remember was being pushed into the hospital again.

I didn't want to close my eyes because I didn't want to stop looking at him.

I heard Soonyoung yelling and him asking for help.

I heard a mixture of nurse voices and felt hands on me.

I was being lifted by the doctors and was being layed on a some kind of stretcher.

I felt tugging on my arms. I saw a lady pull the wheelchair away and heard Soonyoung cry out in pain.

It was all blurry until I saw black.