Day 63.

Today was interesting, for the most part.

My mother came to visit.

Jesus.

But when she came to my room in the morning me and Soonyoung were already doing my walking therapy thing, which to be honest was just me ending up on his back and giggling.

My arms were around his neck and we made our way back to my room.

"You're so light I can carry you for miles."

"Are you trying to put up a challenge? Because I'm comfortable enough up here to be taken miles."

He smirked and then scoffed. "I'm pretty sure I can carry you forever."

"Well then once we get better you should carry me around the whole town."

"BET," He shouted making me laugh harder, so much I covered my mouth, not realizing we were close to my room already.

"I feel like everyone in this hospital think we're crazy."

Soonyoung shook his head. "I think they might be jealous from our love."

Ultimately from hearing that of course my face turned pink, making me nod. "Yeah we're really cute."

I guess hearing me say this made him happy, because he instantly broke into a smile as he opened the door to our room.

"Yes we are..-" His voice trailed off for a while. "Oh hello."

I didn't know who he was talking to, confused, I looked up and saw a lady siting in front of my hospital bed, with long hair and in a business outfit.

I know it's bad that I didn't recognize her instantly but I immediately did when she turned to face us.

"Mom!" I shouted and her face lit up from seeing me, standing up and having bright smile on her red lipstick covered mouth.

Soonyoung set me down and she engulfed me in a hug. "Oh my baby, how are you?"

She pulled away and I felt really relived to see her.

"I'm better!" I pointed to myself showing I was capable of standing.

"Oh thank god, I was afraid you'd be bed written.."

I looked behind her then back at her, "Where's dad?"

"He's still working, I can only stay for a little while myself."

I nodded and then realization hit me. "Oh!"

I grabbed Soonyoung by the arm and pulled him closer. "This is Soonyoung mom,"

Immediately she smiled again and shook his hand, and he seemed nervous which I thought was kind of cute.

"I've heard a lot about you! So you'e the young man who's keeping my Jihoon happy?"

I knew maybe by her saying this I would've been embarrassed but instead Soonyoung's face turned red.

"R-Really? Oh, then yes that's me," He was respectful and a part of me found it funny how he was responding.

"Well thank you, you've made him so happy. Don't get me started on how much he talks on and on about you-"

"Mom please.." I murmured and she laughed, hugging me again.

"Alright I'll stop embarrassing you now. I can try and visit more now, but I'm so happy to see you doing better, this was a quick check up." She kissed my forehead and then hugged Soonyoung.

She looked at her phone, sighing deeply.

"They need me, I'll visit soon Jihoon!" I nodded and smiled, saying my goodbyes. "Love you sweeties!"

After she left I turned to look at Soonyoung who hugged me from behind, smiling.

"So.. you talk about me?" I elbow him in the stomach lightly and let out a breath.

"Yes, of course I do." My ears were turning red from embarrassment.

Then Soonyoung laughed and kissed my cheek, "I like your mom, she's really nice."

I nodded and sighed, trying to calm my face. "She likes you too."

"Good I'm glad."