Day 16.

Yesterday might've been good, but today was the opposite.

In the beginning I was in too much pain, my body and head hurt.

I whimpered and stayed put. I cried out in pain quietly and my heart rate went up again.

My eyes were watering and that would've been the first time I cried. But I didnt.

Soonyoung came into my room and his expression dropped when he saw me.

"Jihoonie are you okay?.." he rushed up to me as quickly as he could.

I nodded but he didn't listen.

"What hurts?" He asked gently, feeling my forehead. "You're burning up.."

"Everything hurts." I replied out of breath, holding onto his hand that was on my forehead.

"I-I'll call them over-" I stopped him.

"No!" He froze from hearing me. "Please don't.." I murmured.

He looked at me with a concerned and worried expression.

"Talk to me instead." I said. "Tell me a story- sing a song. Anything.. please it'll help me."

He looked back at the door in uncertainty, and then hesitantly came back.

"Okay.. what do you want to hear?" He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Anything.." I closed my eyes to block out the migraine behind them.

I saw him look at my hair monitor every second that passed.

"Um.. okay I'll tell a story." He continued.

A pattern left his lips in the story about a bird. I listened and carefully inspected his voice with my ears.

"The bird was restricted, but wanted to fly." Was the last thing I heard.

I slowly fell asleep without the feeling of pain and my heart slowing down.

Why did I do that