Day 62.

Day two of trying to help me walk, and Soonyoung is still waking up as early as the first day.

He came running into my room. "You ready?" He asked excitedly.

I nodded and reached out my hand for him to take. "I'm better but I'm still having trouble.." I said.

"That's okay, that's why I'm here." He smiled at me and helped me stand up slowly.

I would get nervous each time I tried to take a step, but I would hug Soonyoung's arm until I got the hang of it again and could let go.

This time we just walked around my room for a while.

After a while I got tired though, but they said that was normal because I was only starting again.

"I wanna leave the room again, can we?" I purposely leaned on his arm, nudging him slightly.

"Of course we can!" He replied and then we started leaving the room. "Where you wanna go? Downstairs again?"

I nodded and smiled.

While I was going down the stairs I again started feeling tired. We finished going down the flight only to the second floor and once we made it to the ground I hopped onto Soonyoung's back.

"Oh my god don't scare me like that." He laughed then grabbed my legs from under his arms, getting a better grip as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Go forward!" I shout.

He again laughed, "Alright." And sped up, running with me on his back.

I squeaked as he started passing people, who for the most part had a soft expression on their face.

What can I say? We're adorable together.