Day 21.

"Are you mad at me..?" Soonyoung tapped on my arm.

I shook my head. "I'm not. I know you had to."

When I said this his bright smile came back. "Are you okay? What happened yesterday?"

I rubbed my eyes and let out a breath. "They think they know whats wrong with me. I don't want to know unless they're certain."

He nodded. "That's at least good. They can then give you treatment."

He was right, at least that was good, right?

"But how are you?" I wasn't going to let him only talk about me this time.

"I'm fine. Nothing's been wrong since last month. That's the longest I've gone without an episode, I've heard the doctors say I've been making progress." He gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled at him.

"Thank god." I reply. "That makes me feel better."

He slowly paused and I saw him look at my arms. "What's that?"

At first I didn't know what he was talking about until I looked at the spot he pointed to.

It was just a patch of bruises. I moved my arm so I could see it. "Oh I don't know. They're just bruises."

"How'd you get them?" He was focused.

"Don't remember." I said honestly. "I don't even move so I really don't know how they got there."

"Mm.. have you shown them to the nurses?" He asked and I just shook my head.

"They don't need to know every little thing about me."

"Ding dong, you're wrong. They kinda have to know." He said and poked my cheek.

"I'll tell them once they come here again."

But I never did.
Again I was stupid.