Day 85.

Soonyoung opened his eyes tiredly as the sun started to shine directly in his eyes.

He put up his hand to shield his sensitive eyes from the rays and realize he heard talking.

His eyes hurt from crying so much and he rubbed them to focus on his surroundings better.

He'd come to realize he was still in the seat in the waiting room. He hated that he fell asleep.

He got out his phone and saw five missed calls and messages from his aunt.

He didn't care so much about that, but more about the time. He saw it was 5:00 PM.

He had slept through the whole day.

He felt panic and guilt run through his body and just as he was about to stand up, and hand insisted he sit back down.

"No need to get up, I was just about to wake you." It was a nurse.

She was the one watching over Jihoon's room.

"M-Me? Why?" He asked in his small, tired voice. He automatically started crying again, not even realizing himself as tears squeezed their way out of his eyes.

He did feel his stomach twist.

"You're here for Lee Jihoon right?" The lady asked making him slowly nod.

He was trying to read her face to find anything about the news she was just about to spill.

He looked for a look of reassurance, or a look that says 'everything's okay' but he got nothing.

He couldn't find anything which only made him feel sick, he didn't want to hear any bad news.

"W-Where is he? H-How is he..?" He nervously asked.

The nurse pulled out a chair.

She held a serious face as she sat down, letting out a sigh. Soonyoung didn't like they way she was acting.

"We have to talk about the situation."

Soonyoung resisted the urge to sob- he hated this. He wanted to know.

"I'm sorry to inform you this," she paused then continued. "Jihoon is in critical condition right now."

"What?.. what do you mean?" Soonyoung's voice cracked and a lump formed in his throat.

"If he doesn't wake up today, he could find it very difficult to wake up at all."

He only looked back at her. There was a feeling of fear and nervousness in his chest.

As if you've done something wrong and someone caught you. It was the fear of losing him.

He didn't want to think about it.. not again..

He couldn't deal with it. He thought he could never lose Jihoon.

Especially in this way.

"Can.. I see him?"

She sadly shook her head. "Only when he wakes up. If not today, then you can see him regardless tomorrow."

He nodded and his heart felt like it broke.

He bit down on his lips.

~~~

"Go! I heard his machines!!"

Soonyoung was woken up by shouting and running.

He looked around as he saw women and men run into Jihoon's room.