Day 89.

He walked into my room.

I saw him walk back in the room with his hand covered with something.

He looked exhausted from the few minutes he was gone.

"Hyung are you okay?" I make out and he hid his arm away from my sight.

"I'm fine." He smiled but it didn't feel right.

His icy skin was pale.

"Did.. did you tell anyone?" I asked, looking down at his hand. It was hidden from my sight.

"It's fine, I'm okay." He sheepishly smiled his best, and sat down in the seat. This didn't feel right.

I remember looking at his eyes, for a long time.

My eyebrows slanted down from worry. "Can I see?" I asked again.

He shook his head. "I'm telling you, I'm fine. I cut myself on metal, it's only a little baby cut." I didn't know to believe him.

He smiled once more and leaned forward to kiss me. I frown.

"Soonyoung I didn't mean it.." he looked up, confused at my sudden burst of voice.

He tilted his head. "Didn't mean what?"

"I..I didn't mean to do this.. to us." I said. "I didn't know what I was thinking.. I'm going through a lot so suddenly."

His expression softened and he pushed the hair away from my face by brushing my forehead. "I know.. It's okay."

"I love you more than anything I've ever loved before." I murmured. "I'm sorry."

"Don't say sorry." He smiled at me.

"I love you Jihoon."

Oh how I wished he showed me his hands.