"Fine. But you stay back and you listen to Macey. Do whatever he tells you to do otherwise we could be dealing with 2 fatalities and I don't really want that." He sighed. I put on a bulletproof and ran upstairs. All 10 flights of stairs and I felt dead but I finally got onto the top floor and I stayed back.

"Hey Macey? What's going on?"

"Stay back Jay. Please stay back..." He sighed.

"Talk to me then. Look we know what you've done. We can't arrest you if you are dead we know that but we can pull you down and talk to you if you just come down. You are holding my pregnant wife... the girl you once bought up for a few years Richard. You killed her mum? Let her go."

"No. Jay you don't understand. She's better off not in this world." I just watched as he held her arm and she shook standing next to him. She was facing me but he wasn't. She was terrified. I smiled at her but she was just looking at me.

"Can I say something?" She coughed. Macey just nodded and looked down.

"Jay I love you. I know we've been through some shit but I love you more than anyone I've ever met before, and our children? Tell them I love them, Mummy's sorry for everything. I hope to see them soon.." She cried.

"Macey listen to her. She's got children, a family? She's far too young to die.. trust me you don't want to do this.." I sighed edging closer.  "If you let anything happen to her I will personally make sure you survive this and I will make your life a living hell."

"Jay I'm sorry but she chose to handcuff herself to me."

"To save your fucking life Macey!" She shouted. He got agitated and as he turned to face her it was like watching slow motion his foot slipped off the edge and he lost his balance. I looked at her as I ran towards her, her face in complete shock, tears falling as she screamed. Her pale body flew backwards off the roof top alongside Macey. I ran to the edge, the swat team behind me. The noise it made when they hit the ground was something I'd never forget.

**

No body knew what to do. The fire and ambulance crew ran in to treat them both but it didn't look good. CPR being performed on Macey, none on Erin. I ran over but Hank grabbed me.

"Give them space to work Jay."

"That's my fucking wife. It's Erin. He slipped and she went down with him. She went with him. What's going on.. is she okay?"

"Jay stop. Breathe, calm down." He sighed. They didn't even move her for a solid 15 minutes until she was strapped securely onto a stretcher. "I'll take the kids tonight. You with Erin please." He smiled as I ran to the ambulance and Gabby let me hop onto the back.

"Is she...?"

"Critical, code red, possible DOA. She needs a lot of treatment and assistance like now Jay."

"Baby?"

"No clue. Because we highly doubt there is any survival rates from falling 10 floors. Doesn't look like Macey's made it so without being negative I wouldn't get your hopes up." She squeezed my hand.

**

Dr Rhodes - just before the arrival of Lindsay and Macey.

"We've got a code red coming in. 2 people, 1 PO and 1 criminal. Fell from a 10th floor on the multi story car park. 2 trauma teams, Will take the male, I'll take the female. Get 2 beds sorted down here and we will work down here. Make sure theatre is free because we need these. Glove up, get sorted and as soon as they arrive we will work. The ambulance's were getting closer so we all ran out to the front and I went over to Gabby's ambulance where Jay hopped out first.

Mixed Signals.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara