JUST HIM

_____________

"I love you darling.", Ella whispered against his lips.

"I love you more, mon amour.", Draco whispered back.

In which Princess Ella of France falls in love with Death Eater Draco Malfoy.

_____________

Welcome to Just Him!

This book is inspired by the Harry Potter movies (of course) but also by countless of Disney movies. There will be references in the chapters - to name you a few: Tangled, Frozen, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty...

You don't have to have watched the movies to understand this book, however if you have, know that part of the plot is similar to the movie's and the actors are essentially the same. It's of course possible to imagine them as whoever you want them to be.

Just Him is 66 chapters of ideas I thought of one day in 2018 as I was waiting my turn at the dentist's. I've been working on this for years and now that it's officially done, I can peacefully sigh and look at it as one of my first babies. Also, this book will soon go under editing, but don't worry, the plot won't change for those who are perhaps rereading.

This is the first time I'm writing fantasy so bear with me. Thank you so much for giving this book a shot. Hope you enjoy. xx

_____________

STARTED THE 16.06.2018
FINISHED THE 01.05.2022

HALF BLOOD PRINCE + DEATHLY HALLOWS + POST WAR