69| Sweet Revenge (Pt. III)

Start from the beginning

"Perfect," I grin sarcastically. "now, please proceed."

They both roll their eyes at me before taking a step closer to each other and leaning in. Shawn places one of his hands on Becky's cheek just as their lips touch and I smirk as I take the picture.

"Okay, that's great," I say as I take a few more pictures to make sure I have enough good shots. "now, Becky, put both your arms around his neck, and Shawn, one arm around her back to pull her closer." I instruct.

Becky's eyes widen and she's about to pull away, but quickly hold my pointer finger up to stop her. "Uh-uh," I shake my head as I look at her. "don't even think about it, Rebbeca. We're not finished here yet."

She only rolls her eyes and does as I said just as Shawn does. I smile as I take the picture. "Beautiful," I nod as I move a little to the side to take it from another angle. "that's exactly what I'm talking about here," I grin as I snap the photo. "Okay, just a few more and we'll be done, alright, guys?" I ask but neither reply, not I expect them to, anyway.

Normally, I should feel even a little bit hurt at this sight, but if this means that Austin gonna get it for breaking my best friend's heart, playing with her emotions and trying to rob us both of entire lives and of our futures, then I'd gladly stand here and take pictures of Shawn and Becky kissing all night. I'd love nothing more than to give Austin a taste of his own medicine; he's cheated on girls before multiple times, including both Becky and I, so it's only fair that he knows what it's like to be cheated on. And further more, this isn't just about showing him what that feels like, oh, no, this whole thing is going to mess his emotions up so bad that by the end of it, he won't even know if he should feel defeated, angry, embarrassed, or sad. Or all of them together! I can already imagine the look on his face when he finds out that we set this all up to get him back for what he did to Becky and to me and to every other girl who has been unlucky enough to fall into his filthy hands. In all honesty, I'm doing this for all of us who have been unfortunate victims of Austin Mahone. To avenge us all and to open people's eyes a little more on what danger he and all the others that are like him are to society, and to us girls especially. And I swear that when all of this is over, Austin Mahone will be so shook, he won't even know what hit him.

A second later, I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to my side to see Hailee standing there. I smile at her before looking back at my phone. "Hey, Haiz. How's it going?"

"Pretty good so far," She shrugs. "How are you doing over here, though?" She gestures with her head to Shawn and Becky. "Really good, actually." I nod. "The photos I have so far are totally believable and those two are doing great. They just needed a little push at first, but we're fine now." I smile at her and she nods and continues to look at them as I keep taking pictures.

"Are you sure you're okay with this, though?" Hailee asks me a couple of seconds later and I turn to look at her to see her raising her eyebrow before nodding quickly. "Yeah, of course, if this means that Austin's going down, then I'm okay with anything." I tell her. "And besides," I shrug. "it's not like it means anything." I tell her

"Anyway," I continue. "did you get the number?" I ask her and she nods. "Yup," She says, popping the 'P'. "SIM card's already in." She holds her phone up.

"Perfect," I say. "I'll text you all the pictures later and we'll send them to Austin tomorrow night, alright?" Hailee nods quickly. "Of course."

"Good," I say as I turn my attention back to the phone and take one more photo before raising my hand up in a thumbs up towards Shawn and Becky. "Alright, great job, you guys. We're all done now."

They both instantly pull away and start spitting in disgust. At one point, Becky's literally brushing the taste off her tongue with her hands while Shawn heads for the public washroom a little distance away from where we are. Hailee and I both find ourselves laughing at just how much they actually hated having to do that, and I can't help but put my stuff down and laugh properly on the ground. God, Shawn is gonna hold this against me forever!