"Huh itna mujhe meri ammi bhi nahi daantti." Yasin sutter at Aayat and she glare at him hard.

"Par mai daant rahi hu na." She said while crossing her hands on her chest.

"Wahh My Habibti...these both deserve this...Alhamdulillah am free now ....you look for them now." Halima trailed on making Aayat smirk and Yasin sad.

"Ammi am your son." Yasin whinned and Halima shrug.

"So she is also my daughter." Halima said pecking Aayat's forhead and She smirk at him to which he narrow his eyes at her and stomped his feet and turn to go in study but stop and whisper in her ears making her red.

"Just come in room then I'll show you." He whisper and left.

"Besharam." She mumble with blush and shy smile and resume her work.

_________________

"Aayu where is my gold ring?" Saniya asked Aayat while messing up the dressing table and Aayat look at her while making her hairs.

Aayat's outfit
(Imagine full sleeves of net.)

"I will find for you but plz sit calmly and let me make your hairs...You are troubling me sanii." Aayat scold her and she huff and was about to say something but cut by Yasin's voice.

"Aayat!!!" Yasin is shouting for Aayat for the nth time making the girls to roll their eyes at him.

"Aur kya kah rahi thi tum ....Am troubling you?...see your husband is going mad but he is already mad." Saniya mumble while huffing and Aayat sigh.

"I know who is mad." Yasin said leaning on door and they both look at him who is looking sinfully handsome in his black attire.

Saniya glare at him but Aayat is still looking at him who is making her heart beat at jet speed by his simple handsome look

Saniya glare at him but Aayat is still looking at him who is making her heart beat at jet speed by his simple handsome look...Her gaze went on his hairs which is set perfectly and shinning beautifully.

Yasin and Saniya caught Aayat looking at him amd Yasin smirk and walked to her and she looked down at Saniya's hairs and he whisper to her "done with checking me out?" And she pressed her lips together and start playing with the comb and Saniya laugh out to which Aayat hit her head with comb.