Chapter 58

Not edited. All my chapters are literally unedited sef!

וו×

~Emotions~

"I can't b-believe you guys are here for me." Dele slurred, obviously in pain.

He had woken up seven days after, his fingers had only moved but he didn't wake up. But now, on this chilled whispering evening, he was awake.

"You're our brother, we'll always be here for you." Jason assured.

Dele laid on the bed almost lifeless, and everyone wondered how he was still able to talk. His breath found it difficult to escape his nostrils, and that affected Olivia's breathing—just like when someone's yawning could also affect another.

Everyone was present in Dele's executive private ward room, and by 'everyone': Lillian, Jayden, Jason, David, Olivia, Miranda, Natalie, Darnell, Wale, Tobi and Korede—Dele's brothers.

They were all happy to see him awake, and he was happier to see them by his bedside—People loved him afterall.

"I'm happy you all are...here...f-for me. This is a dying man's wish." He chuckled.

"Even on your sick bed Dele, you still make jokes." David said whilst everyone chuckled.

"Thank you guys so much. When I get...outta here....we gonna turn up." He tried to sound cheerful but it didn't work.

"This is no time to think of the club or parties." Lilllian snapped.

"Kilode? Chill babe, he's just tryna be positive." Miranda said, shooting her an unpleasant look.

"So w-when am I l-leaving?" Dele questioned.

"Not anytime soon. Dele, this is a gunshot not a nail piercing." Lillian reminded.

"Lillian, please." Olivia spoke, with irritation written on her face.

"Where did that come from? Oh, The nitwit still speaks," She said feigning surprise. "This is all your fault, why are you even here?" Lilllian spat.

"Lillian," Jayden called, "behave yourself this is a hospital." He calmly cautioned.

"So....we are all gonna pretend like she isn't the reason Dele's lying here?" She rolled her eyes. "You guys are just a bunch of pathetic pretenders." She murmured.

Silence.

"Dele, if you don't feel good with me around, I could just leave." The words escaped Olivia's lips softly.

"Yeah Dele, we could just leave." Jayden chipped.

"No it's...fine. I'm glad you....guys are here. Just because Lillian's....not comfortable, that ...doesn't mean y'all..gotta leave. Lillian, be...quiet." Boy was he slow with his words. Everyone could have a five hour sleep, and Dele would still struggle to get the words out.

"As for the doctor's ish, you're gonna have to stay here for a couple of weeks." Darnell answered.

"Is this a private hospital?" Dele questioned, whilst he raised an eyebrow.

"Errrr yeah. We ain't gonna bring you to some cheap general hospital. Like duh! " Lillian answered.

Can this girl shut up already.

"I'm definitely s-spending a decade here." He rolled his eyes, as laughter escaped everyone's lips.

× • ×