Chapter 7

OLIVIA'S POV

As soon as my eyes landed on him, my heart skipped a trillion beats. The butterflies in my stomach gave birth to babies that gave to babies that gave birth to more babies.

"Hey, beautiful," He grinned, even in the not-so-bright light, I could see his beautiful beaming face. He was wearing a white hoodie, black ripped jeans, and white Nike sneakers. He was simple yet fine.

Are you trippin'? Hell no.

"I know I'm fine but you don't have to stare nau," He teased, obviously feeling himself.

"I was only wondering why you looked so ugly,"

He shook his head as he sat on one of the barstools beside me. "Hardcore sex then?" He referred to the man.

"Yeah, whatever," I replied, and the man focused on prepare the drinks right away."Who even named these drinks?"

"I did, it's one of my party rituals," He proudly disclosed.

I hissed. "I wasn't expecting less,"

"Anyways, I'm glad you made it."

"Okay. Great."

"By the way you look beautiful tonight, you're giving me a boner," He uttered, wiggling his brows at me.

"Do you have to be a pervert every time?" I shook my head.

"And do you have to be a prude every time?" He threw back.

"I'm not 'always' being a prude," I angrily defend, "what do you expect me to do if I'm giving you a boner?"

"I expect you to offer to ride on my–"

I cut him off immediately, "Stop! If you finish that sentence, I'm gonna leave this party and never speak to you again."

JAYDEN'S POV

JAYDEN'S POV

She sounded angry.

"What exactly is your problem?" I asked.

The bartender brought in the drinks and placed them in front of us. "Isn't that question supposed to be yours? Because every time... and I mean every darn time we speak, you always find a way to involve sex in the convo, making me look like some kind of sex-starved Virgin Mary that--"

I cut her off, "Isn't that what you are?" I saw her right eye twitch with anger, and the next thing I felt on my body was chilled cocktail. "Shit!" I exclaimed, and she stood up and walked away, and when I followed her with my eyes, I see her going straight into the arms of Bamidele. Like he was waiting for her all this while.

His arms wrapped around her waist, and he intentionally acted like he didn't see me.

Ouch! She just ditched me... for Dele.