RAPE! (PLEASE READ)

Why do it?

Why leave someone in the dark?

That moment satisfied you right? But it destroyed someone. It threw someone in the darkest place.

You see her/him as a weakling and you decide to take advantage of her/him. Why?

What do you feel when you do it? No breasts? No ass? No interaction?

You just love when someone tries to struggle and cry, pleading for you to stop?

After doing it...you consider yourself to be human and you comfortably live amongst other. No, you...be it a man or a woman, you are an animal and you deserve to live in the non existent part of earth.

The endless screaming, the uncontrollable tears, the struggling, the constant pleading and yet you do not stop. Wow, just wow.

Why did that thought come into your head? Why decieve her/him and then take it by force; seizure, plunder.

Don't you hate yourself?

Don't you have the remorse?

Don't you have fear?

You monster. You beast. Why did you choose her/him, why didn't you pick the prostitutes, bawds, strumpets, hookers, strippers.......whatever they're called. Even they can be raped, because sex without consent is rape, I don't care who you do it to....you've scarred someone.

Will you go free? YES...NO... MAYBE.

Trust me, even if you go law free (with bribes or connections)...your conscience can never go free, no matter how heartless you think you might be.

And,

If you eventually go conscience free.....the almighty God would punish you.

Why do people rape?

"Oh! look at the clothes she wore? That's why I was attracted."

Tight jeans, mini skirt, shorts, body fitted gowns, jumpsuits, bikinis or naked. She/He did not ask for it, do not make up pathetic reason and blame it on the victim and say how they were dressed attracted your devilish thought, it's you...not them.

When a victim I knew was raped at the age of six (6)....what attracted the bastards?(they weren't one they were three) Her undeveloped breast? Or the flowing gowns she wore?

So why blame them? Why decieve them with the things they like gifts? Why threaten them? Why take advantage of them?

Why rape them to death? Or leave them suicidal or traumatized?

And you....when the victim confronts you and tells you what your wife, husband, brother, sister, daughter, son... Or anybody, anybody at all, has been doing to her/him, don't just sit there or judge that person.

Please take some action and don't make it worse.

Please, help that toddler, preteen, teenager or adult.

I'VE COME ACROSS SO MANY RAPE CASES AND ALL I CAN DO IS CRY, AND CURSE THE PEOPLE THAT DO IT.

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE, SPEAK OUT IF YOU'RE A VICTIM.

DON'T SUCCUMB TO THE THREATS OR THE MATERIAL GIFTS.

I PROMISE YOU CAN BE HELPED. PLEASE.

#SAY NO TO RAPE.

I was tagged to write something, so you too, please write something:
Jetjacky
kuegift
Cherrydoo
goody_bae
mhz_khemie
okhikhioyin
TegaahPrexie
Africanliterature
graycie_Benz
awesomeness0811
Mss_Gujbawu
toyosibby
yewandejoseph
crankychris
chikes