Chapter 40

Ma lo by Tiwa Savage ft Wiz Kid

P:S(You can play any party song for this chapter)

-

JAYDEN'S POV

I walked down the stairs after I finished my morning routine and I found myself smiling like a simpleton...like I was finally eighteen.

My mom would be probably busy with baking special cupcakes for me, because the whole house smelt nice. I walked into the kitchen and I found my mom and her minions —the househelps— in the kitchen.

"Morning mom." I walked up to her, pulled her into a hug and pecked her forehead, she couldn't hug me back because she had flour on her hands, she didn't wanna mess up my black night robe.

What a huge height difference! Thanks dad.

"My big baby. How are you?" She smiled.

"I'm fine." I walked over to the kitchen counter that had freshly baked cupcakes and I helped myself with a chocolate cupcake that had 'legal teen' written on it, with blue icing.

"Good morning sir." The three househelps chorused.

I sat on one the kitchen counter and I nodded in response to their greetings.

"Mom, where's Mimi?" I asked my mom, because my sister wasn't in her room when I checked on her.

"Herself and Taiwo went to get new makeup kits." My mom answered me whilst she added some flour to the mixture she had in her electric mixing bowl. "You.." she pointed at one of the househelps, "...watch this thing for me!" She ordered whilst walking to were I sat.

If you didn't know my mom, you'll actually think she was my elder sister. She didn't do those 'buba and wrapper ' stuff. She was more of a twenty year old than a fourty-four years old.

"So how are you preparing for your big day? Your legalized eighteen." She cheered, and I couldn't help but grin.

"Mom, it's just like every normal birthday, the difference is that, I'm legally permitted to do things." I took a bite of my cupcake.

"It also means you have to start preparing yourself to be a responsible adult for your betrothed and for your daddy's company." I frowned at the word 'betrothed'. I wished I could tell my mom how loose Lillian was.

My mom thought  she was still a virgin and that was because anytime we visited her parents house —I'm always forced to go— her mom was always braging about how virginal she was.

Hell no....your daughter is a domestic hoe. So y'all just chill.

Lillian was a pretty girl but she was just too wild for my liking and she was just too available. She said 'yes' to anything with a dick and that was really cheap.

Like...bitch, chill.

"Yea, yea. I'm working on it." I rolled my eyes.

"Where's dad?" I asked. "Did he agree on the party thingy?" I asked with curiosity.

My dad had protested on the idea of throwing a party and that was because I'd be starting my exams on Monday but my mom promised to talk to him.