Chapter 41

OLIVIA'S POV

I emerged from the stairs gracefully, wearing a black crop top that had 'KISS ME' written on it, my favourite blue skinny jeans —because it makes my ass look fatter—, one of my white Gucci sneaker and a diamond choker that Jayden gifted me on my birthday.

As I walked down the stairs my 'Indian human hair' wig bounced on my shoulders. I slid my phone into my white Gucci crossbag as soon as I took the last step of the stairs.

"Where to?" My mom asked.

"Out?" I answered in a 'duh' tone.

"No, I thought you were going in!" She snapped at me, with so much sacarsm in her voice.

I rolled my eyes.

"Where?" She asked again.

"I'm going to Mimi's house to read for my exams. I told you today in church but you were too busy greeting the entire church!"

She chuckled.

"When you're coming back, get me some fruits from the mini mart and don't forget to get pizza for your brother, and then you'll buy 5,000 naira suya for us." I nodded in response to her words; as I tied a black bandana around my wig.

"For us, abi for you?" I queried.

"You this girl!" She laughed.

"Make sure you come back before 8:00pm o!" She instructed.

"The exam is starting on Wednesday, it's not on Monday again." I announced.

"Even if it's on Friday, make sure you come back before 8:00pm." She made it clear to me.

"I've heard. Tell dad that I've gone o!" I said as I made my way to the door.

* * * *

The door swung open and Jayden immediately pulled me into a hug.

He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt; he had rolled the sleeves of the shirt to his elbow, he wore a dark blue penciled jeans, a gold chain around his neck, a Rolex wrist watch on his right wrist, he had given himself a newer and badder haircut, and to complete his indoor outfit, he wore his normal black Supreme slippers.

"I missed you." He said whilst grabbing my ass inbetween the hug.

"On Saturday was the only day you didn't see me." I said as I planted a kiss on his lips.

"So where are your books?" He raised an eyebrow.

I forgot.

"Let's just use yours"

"Are you sure you're here to read...or you want something more than just...reading." He whispered in my ears in the most seductive way.

"I'm not in for your games today, numbskull. Where's Mimi?" I asked as we walked through the lobby leading to the living room.

"She's out with my mom." He smiled.

"So you're home alone?" I asked.

I immediately started having mixed feelings.

"No, I'm not. You're here with me." He winked.

"Okay...So, we are home alone?" I rephrased.

"Technically, we are." He smirked. "Listen babe, I'm not going to be the guy that'll drug you and then rape you...so stop being pessimistic!" He said as he walked into the kitchen.

"I wasn't even thinking of that." I said to myself.

Olamide's 'Science Student' was showing on Mtvbase. I sat on the Italian couch and I decided to change the channel by grabbing the DStv remote control.