Chapter 59

NOTICE: You guys, please go down to NGawards and vote for Me And You: MAY. Please!

Just go to the last two chapters and then comment +1 anywhere you see Me And You: MAY.

THIS IS MY FIRST AWARD PARTICIPATION EVER!

C'mon y'all, help me!😭😭😭 I don't really need to win, at least lemme be a runner up.

~Mrs Coker~

15months later.
JAYDEN'S POV

I had dragged the last smoke of my cigar and puffed it in the air, tossed what was left of the burnt brown paper in the silver trash can that was a decoration to my balcony.

This brought back memories of my bestfriend 'Dele'. We would always relax at the balcony in my father's house, and then smoke our pathetic lives away. Oh, I missed my friend.

I comfortably sat on the hammock, after adjusting my white furry robe. I watched as the sun shone brilliantly against my fibreglass pool and made it look inviting; but I wasn't interested, even if I needed it.

The door of the balcony slid open, and Jason's head popped out. "Your suit just came in."

*-*-*

"Guys, I can feel my heart in my mouth." I complained for the one thousandth time, I had never been so nervous in my entire life. Today was the day, the big day. The day that'll never leave my memory.

"Chew the heart nau!" Ayo dryly joked.

I rolled my eyes at the goof that laid on my bed. My spacious bedroom was filled with groomsmen trying to make their suit fit perfectly. My mother had strictly placed an order from Dormeuil Vanquish II, and it left me wondering what was so special about a $95,319 suit.

Just ordinary material.

If this wasn't my wedding day ehn, I'd have just shown up in my regular T-shirt and ripped jeans, but 'no', man's all grown up, and gotta look good for the world. My wife.

Finally, the men were all dressed up. Ready to go to church and watch the most beautiful woman in the world, walk down the aisle and be mine officially.

My bestman, Ayo, was trying all his best to make me calm down, but I wasn't really feeling anything he was saying. I'd sit and then stand back up.

My lips was ready to spurt blood out, because whenever I was nervous I'd always bite my lips, and today, I had bitten it just too much.

The entire house was busy, but in as much as I was nervous, I just couldn't wait to see what Olivia would look like. This was soul shaking.

"Oya guys, let's start going o! Momsi and popsi are already ready o!" Brandon shouted, as he entered my room.

"Is the convoy ready?" David asked.

"Since forever." Brandon replied.

I walked over to the window that was shedding some blinding sun rays into the room, I had a look at the convoy downstairs , and it was perfect. I had the best cars ever—all white—just like I wanted.

The Rolls Royce was in front, on its tail followed the Range Rover, Bentley, Benz, Land Rover, Porsche, Mercedes G-Wagon and a Lexus SUV. This was exactly what I wanted, all of them were the latest of their brands.

Talk about #30billiongang#

"So guys guys! The godfather of playboy association is actually getting married today!" I heard Ayo say, and I immediately turned my head back to their direction.