Chapter 25

JAYDEN'S POV

"What did I just do?" I murmured, running my palm over my face.

“You keep saying things that just end up hurting me.” I replayed her words in my head and I hadn't felt more stupid in my entire life.

I tell myself that I don't want to hurt her but I keep doing it. I keep making mistakes with my big mouth. I keep making her stay away from me. I want her. I liked her alot but I hated it when my feelings tried to control me.

#BadBoyRules#
No 25: Always keep your emotions away from everything.

Dele shared the rules that has kept his brothers going for years and that's rule number twenty five. I had never violated any of the '30BBrules' before and I couldn't violate any, if not that was gonna make me look weak before Dele.

"Mide, what's good? Momsi said you were here." Dele’s loud voice brought me back to reality.

"Bro, what's up?" We did our bro handshake and he sat beside me.

"That babe just left you house abi?" He asked.

"Yeah, she came to see my sister." I answered.

"Before nko! Na you she wan come see?"

I chuckled.

"Dele?"

"Yup." He responded, taking a quick look at me, and then focusing his eyes back on his phone.

"What's gonna happen if I break one of the BBrules?" I asked.

"Nothing, but Wale would sha disown you." He mindlessly responded, busy with whoever was texting him.

Wale is Dele's immediate older brother, he's the god of fuckboys and he's our 'general overseer'. Wale was a real fuckboy and Dele and I were apprentices when standing next to him.

Wale is that guy who's too evil to go to hell, because when Wale exhibits his doings, the devil sits and learn from him.

Wale was just 25 and he already had three baby mamas and four sons, he's suppose to have seven sons but he denied three and that was because he said the mothers of the babies were a one night stand and they were golddiggers, so their sons were not fit to continue his legacy. Who does that?

Stupid!

"That's all?"

"No, you'll have to marry the babe that's making you think this way." He scoffed and hit the back of my head playfully.

"I was only asking." I rolled my eyes, rubbing the back of my head.

"I'll be jetting off to Florida on Friday, do you wanna come along?" He asked.

"Nope, I have jobs to do. First of all, I'll be assisting my mom and my sister on their new foundation for motherless babies and widows, then I'll be attending my dad's training school for my future career and then I'll be--"

"Hollup! It's okay, I just asked you if you were coming and you're already sumarrising a book for me." He chuckled.

"Are you going with your brothers?" I asked.

"Yeah, me and Wale are the ones going," He briefly replied. "Don't miss me too much, I'll bring you a souvenir!" He grinned.

"Me? Miss you? Man, you're dreaming." I fibed.

"I really wanted you to come with us, because Wale has arranged this really cool instagram chicks and they're hot. Straight from Miami." He disclosed, too excited to keep it in.