Chapter 10

OLIVIA'S POV

"...I'll be sharing you guys into groups, and I'll give you guys your topics which you'll be presenting in front of the school assembly." Mr Olsen announced, it was already lunchtime but this man was still talking. "Miranda Coker, Tomisin Adeleke, Katie Ogundeji, Olivia Peters Afamefuna Okafor and Isabella Smith, you're all in group A, which holds the topic: premarital sex. Tomisin, you're the head of your group, and you all are going to present on Monday morning," He informed, then proceeded into grouping the rest of the class, when he had successfully finished, he exited the classroom.

"God!" I screamed out in frustration.

"What?" Katie asked.

"Me and Bella, in the same group? Can today get any worse?" Katie laughed.

"Calm down, it's just Isabella. At least you don't have Izzy in the group, too, besides you have me and Miranda," Katie said with a warm smile, "If anyone should be raging mad, then it should be me. I can't stand Bella," She confessed, stomping her balled fist on the table.

"Why?" I inquired.

"Longest story of my life–Well, we used to be besties but when Dele cheated, she was the number one person filling my head with break up bricks, and as soon as we broke up, she–well she jumped right on him and they began dating... Now look who got dumped last week," She finished smirking like an assassin who just sniped one of his targets.

"I'm sorry about it," I sympathised.

"Nah, it's fine. I already got over the idiot. I'm sorry if I offended you the other day, it wasn't my intention to interrogate you like that." She apologised, smiling.

"It's fine, you're my friend. I was holding a little grudge, but I'm over it now," I smiled back, pulling her into hug.

"Be careful with Dele, he's a trickster," She whispered whilst hugging me.

Maybe she wasn't a bad person. I liked Dele a lot and I had made up my mind to be with him. People change for people? Don't they? I believe they do.

He's mine, and I'm gonna make all his exes jealous, I'm gonna let them know that one person can change that bad boy.

I am sat on the desk in an unused classroom at the back of the school, nervously awaiting the arrival of Bamidele. With my eyes focused outside the window I restlessly looked at everyone who passed by, scanning for him.

I stood up from the table I had been sitting on, and began pacing back and forth the classroom. I decided to stop pacing around and look outside the window.

Five minutes gone.

Someone's palm suddenly blindfolded me, and I felt him breathe on me. Bamidele.