Chapter 5

Don't forget to vote and comment.
-

JAYDEN'S POV

She waved at me and I waved back, she was beautifully made, she turned around and damn her ass.

Her body!

She stood and watched me drove off.

I like her.

She was unique, she spoke to me like I was every normal person, she ignored the fact that I was a dick, a popular high school playboy, she was rude and tuff, she was never paying attention to me whenever I tried talking to her, she was giving me a very hard time and I kinda liked it.

She was different, unlike most girls in school, who would send me flirty texts, send me nudes, jump at any opinion I would give, throw themselves at me and fight over me.

We were in high school for crying out loud. They drove me nuts.

My fuckboy tendencies started when I was 10. Moyin —our house help— started giving me blowjobs, she allowed me touch her. It was all fun and games until Moyin got pregnant for me when I was twelve. My mom wasn't having any of it, I watched her beat the hell out of Moyin and I stood at a corner and acted like I knew nothing, she sent Moyin away and said Moyin was lying.

Tragic! But I don't give a flying fuck.

Next time she wouldn't go around shoving little kids dick in her mouth.

I got to my father's villa in Banana island and I honked my car horn and the security man opened up the gate, I parked my car alongside other fleets of cars and SUVs. I got down and I walked into the house.

"Mide, what took you so long?" I heard my dad say, as he emerged from the stairs.

This man and his wahala. [His problem/trouble]

"I ran into something and--"

"Shut your mouth and give me my file." He snapped at me and I gave him his bloody file. "I'm getting reports from your principal that you're flopping in your mathematics. You're off the football team!" He yelled angrily whilst sitting on his favourite armchair in the living room.

"What? Dad, you can't do that!" I almost yelled back, but this is Nigeria.

"I just did!" He said placing all his attention on the newspaper in his hand.

"What if I get the maths grade up? Would you allow me back on the football team?"

"Get your maths grade up, then we can talk. Now, get out of my sight and don't come outside until I send for you." I walked away, head down because I was fuming with anger.

Yea, you just met my dad.

Mr Olumide Coker.

He was never like this, he died the day he lost his mom. That was the first time, the almighty Coker cried in front of everyone. I was two years old then, and my mom was pregnant with Miranda.

So when Mimi was born, my dad believed his mother had reincarnated through his beloved daughter.

Africans and their superstitious beliefs.

That's why Mimi was his favourite and I was my mom's favourite. They both loved us unconditionally but my mom reminds us 'how much she loved us' at every given opportunity while my dad barely told us.

People don't have to say they love you before you know that they do, sometimes their action says it all.

I and Miranda were spoilt rich kids that had always gotten what they wanted, but yet Mimi was so humble and she didn't let the money get to her head, but me, I let the money intoxicate me.