Chapter 51

Majid. 💖

If you spot any mistakes....don't bother, I'll edit it when I'm no longer lazy. 😪

-

~Bathtub~
OLIVIA'S POV

"Olivia!" The only masculine voice in the apartment barked, giving me the shock of my life. I hadn't fully recovered from all the partying yesterday...and the...the...yea, the kiss.

"Hey babe." I sleepily said. I was still on my lingerie and I sluggishly opened my eyes. "When did you get back?"

"The fuck is this?!" He threw my phone at me, I looked at him before I looked at my black iPhone on the bed. I wasn't ready to start up a petty argument, so I picked up the phone and damn it, my eyes nearly kissed my feet. It was a text that read:

JAYDEN
That kiss was the best thing that has ever happened to me.
8:42am

JAYDEN
I don't regret it and I think you shouldn't.
8:42am

I stared at him and I quivered with fear. How was I supposed to explain this? If I lie, I'd not only be a cheat but I'd also be a liar.

I looked at him and then back at my phone trying to be as calm as possible...so this lie would come out well.

"I...It's..." I couldn't get the words to come out of my mouth, "Why on earth did you even go through my phone!" I flamed up, "I trusted you not to go through my private properties....and my phone is one. What's wrong with you?!" I hollered.

"Now you have privacy?!" He shouted. "There's some weird junky highschool ex boyfriend that wants my wife....and you're talking about privacy!"

"That doesn't give you the right to go through my phone. Even if I'm fucking him and I'm married to you, you still ain't got no right." I blurted out, before I could get a proper reasoning.

"What? You're raising your voice at me?!" He asked sudden in shock. "You're talking about another man sleeping with you and you're saying it like you're changing a T-shirt!"

"Well....You're the one who started raising your voice at me for no reason. I'm still asking you, why on earth did you go through my phone?!" I said, still acting and feeling glad that I was winning.

"I wasn't going through your phone, the message popped up and 'viola' it was your ex boyfriend!"

"Stop yelling. Why don't you just go out and scream to the entire Parkview estate, that your wife is cheating on you!" I said getting up from the bed and making my way to the bathroom.

"I never said anything like that, your conscience is even having a sick battle with you. It's gotten to the extent where you now walk out on me?!" He roared with so much anger, and I felt him walking close to me. I was about to hold the door knob when he held my forearm and turned me around.

"What else happened apart from the kiss?! Was he the reason you decide to stay behind at the bloody reunion?! Are you inlove with him?!"

The last question came as a shock, and I suddenly felt my blood run to my head; I had never been so scared in my entire life. Never in my life have I ever disrespected Majid, and it was vice-versa.

"Answer me!" His voice shook the ground.

"I've know no other man! And you're not going to go all beasty on me, just because you went through my phone! That was the only shit you found, so stop acting like you're some kinda whistle blower who just discovered something extra ordinary." I said, feeling more vexed than ever. "If you think I'm cheating on you, then you're guessing wrong!"