Chapter 45

~Deja vu~

OLIVIA'S POV

With many passengers coming in and many others leaving, there was a constant movement of both people and planes. The aircraft belonging to Lufthansa Airlines had just landed. Though it was quite fast, and the sun was setting, the company insignia was clearly visible.

In the meanwhile, even before the aircraft was visible from the building, an announcement had already been made, about its arrival.

There was a sudden hustle and bustle. Many who were asleep were woken up by their family members. Those who were reading quickly put their reading material away. Parents broke the news of the aircraft’s arrival to children. There was a lot of excitement in the air. Those travelling by that plane got up from their seats and gathered their belongings.

"You know I'm gonna miss you, right?" My husband said as he briefly planted a kiss on my lips.

"I'll be back before you know it. Just before you say Olivia, I'm lying butt naked in our bedroom." We both let out a small laugh.

I had hit the biggest contract ever and I was excited to come down to Nigeria to sign the contract and then open another branch of my oil company.

Myself and my husband had already bought acres of land were the company would be successful erected.

I was so excited to see everyone. The last time I saw them was when myself and Majid got married, and that was two years ago.

Our wedding was a silent one and being a minister's son, he desperately wanted a quiet wedding. We all had to fly to Dubai just to avoid Nigeria's problem.

We chose not to have kids so fast, even if we had cash flowing through the walls of our bank accounts. We decided that we were gonna take time in preparing for our kids and parenthood.

"Just know that as soon as you're landing back here in Atlanta, we're making our first baby!" He winked whilst I laughed.

I love this man.

An announcement was made again through the airport speakers. "That's my flight." I said whilst wrapping my hand around my hand baggage.

"I'm gonna miss you!" He said for the 400th time.

I know I'm exaggerating but he's been saying it since the sun came out.

"Majid, you're beginning to sound like a broken record." I chuckled.

"It's been long since my name fell from your lips...and guess what? It still sounds as pleasant as Celine Dion's voice." He teased.

"Go joor !" I playfully hit his chest before we had a short make out session. "See you soon!" I said as he peeled his hands off my waist.

"See ya!" He bidded. I pulled my hand luggage as I made my way out of the departures lounge.

*    *    *    *

The harsh air of Nigeria brushed passed my skin and I sighed. This is really Nigeria. With the air that you breathe, you'll definitely know that you're in the black man's land.