Chapter 8

OLIVIA'S POV

I finally earned myself a permanent chair, at the senior's table, aka the golden dining table.

The golden table was owned by Jayden and Mimi, it was customized for them, it was a long table and it could contain just twenty students. Twenty special students.

It was occupied by everyone that connected to the Cokers'. (Mimi, Jayden and their cousins) and a few friends. I got a seat there because I was friends with Miranda.

It was a very rare opportunity, not everybody could get a seat there, so those who sat there were like celebrities.

I was sitting beside Bamidele and opposite Jayden, we were engaging in a game of 'Would you rather', and I was having fun.

"Jayden, would you rather get back with your ex-girlfriend or have a plane crash?" Natasha asked, giggling.

Seductively giving his lips a quick lick, "Which of them? Because I have a particular set that I still like." He asked, overflowing with pride.

"Your recent ex," Natasha responded.

"In a case of imagination, I'll have a plane crash, but in the case of reality, I'll get back with her." He rolled his eyes.

We all laughed.

"Would you rather be gay or do porn?" Katie asked Jason.

"God forbid! It's not like anyone is good oh! But I would rather do porn, after all, I'll be having free sex." Was Jason's reply.

Jayden chuckled while the rest of us laughed, these guys were really fun to hang around with.

"Seniors, good afternoon." A boy in shorts, and short sleeves, probably from probably a junior grade, greeted.

"Good afternoon." We chorused

"Mr Ajayi said I should call all the prefects."

"Tell him we're coming," Katie said whilst rolling her eyes.

Darnell, Jason, Jayden, Bamidele, and David (the decent one) were all prefects.

Jayden was the head boy while Bamidele was the assistant. Darnell was the head girl while Karen (one of Jayden's ex) was the assistant head girl. Jason was the Health prefect while Mercy (one of Jayden's ex) was the assistant Health prefect. I don't know the position that David occupies, he was just too quiet, compared to his cousins.

I thought only good students got to be prefect, I don't know if the teachers can't see how fucked up they all are.

They are literally mad in this school.

We —SS2— students won't get our prefectship until next term, that'll be when the SS3 students would start preparing for their external exams.

All the prefects on our table left and that ended our game. My clique and I had finished eating, so we left the cafeteria right after they left.

"So what's between you and Dele?" Natasha suddenly asked as we were walking to our class.

"We are just friends." I nonchalantly answered.

They all stopped, like what I said was a bomb to their brains.

"Friends that want to fuck each other?" Katie asked in a 'duh' tone.

"I don't know what he thinks about me, but he's my friend," I said, not smiling.

Why do I sound stupid, right now?

"You needed to have seen his eyes when you were grinding on him and when you left to God knows where." Katie disclosed.

"I was only having fun and nothing else was attached," I replied.