Chapter 4️⃣8️⃣

(Third person POV)

As Tae woke up the next morning, all the events from yesterday came back to haunt him.

Why did I tell Jungkook about my Mom? He couldn't help but think.

Speaking of Jungkook, he turned on his side to see Jungkook sleeping beside him. A smile instantly made its way on his face.

Hmmm... I don't really mind waking up to a sleeping Jungkook beside me... He thought fondly as his hand automatically reached out to caress Jungkook's cheek, waking him up.

His eyes fluttered for a few seconds before opening.

“Morning baby boy!” Tae said, his rectangle smile on point.

“Uhh...Ta-ummm Taehyung-ah...” while rubbing his eyes Jungkook replied groggily.

“Let's get up yeah?” at this Jungkook nodded, getting up.

After getting ready for school they both went downstairs, where Mrs Jeon was cooking breakfast.

“Good morning kids!”

“Good morning Mom!”

Startled...both Jungkook and Mrs Jeon looked at Tae in wonder, who had just called Mrs Jeon ‘Mom’. Even though Tae had called her Mom before,it was still weird for Jungkook and his Mom.

While Jungkook was busy looking at Tae with a questioning gaze, Mrs Jeon smiled fondly as she watched the two boys bicker.

I'm happy for you Jungkook-ah... finally you have someone... she thought as her smile widened. She knows that because of her job it hasn't been possible for her poor boy to make any friends. At this point, she doesn't even care if Tae and Jungkook are dating or not, as she knows that as long as Tae is with her child, he'll be happy, it doesn't matter if Tae is Jungkook's boyfriend or just friend.

“Yah! You two! Eat the toast and bacon before it gets cold.” she said, successfully gaining their attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ahhh Jungkook! You are so lucky to have such a great cook as your mother!”

“Shut up Tae...” Jungkook replied, a bit down as he remembered what Tae had told him the previous night.

As usual they went to their hideout after the second class. The hyungs already there , waiting for the maknae line to come.

The Namjin couple was talking among themselves whereas Yoongi was looking down at his phone, a frown on his face and Hoseok was busy practicing some dance moves.

Upon entering the room, Jimin straight up went to Yoongi, who now was looking at Jimin with an almost angry face, pretty soon though, they started whispering among themselves.

“Hey Tae...we decided to go live with you for a while at your house...that is unless you have grown comfortable in Jungkook's home.” Namjoon told Tae, smirking a bit at the last part.

“Oh shut up hyung!” Tae replied.

“Okay okay...so who's going to Tae's house?” Jin asked, grabbing everyone's attention.

A round of ‘me’-s followed Jin's question, all except one has replied.

All the older guys looked at Jungkook, while he looked at the floor, unsure.