Chapter 6️⃣6️⃣

(Third person POV)

Tae and Jungkook held each other for a long time, enjoying each other's company, which they haven't been able to do.

Jungkook pulled away, finally looking at Tae's face.

“What happened to your face?” Jungkook asked, looking at Tae's face as confusion spread across his face.

“What...?” Tae replied, equally confused.

“Your lips are bleeding... What happened?” Jungkook replied, as he gently touched Tae's lips, that were bleeding.

Ohh...that man must have hit my lips... Tae thought. “It's nothing baby boy...”

Jungkook just stared at Tae, clearly not believing what he said.

“What happened to her?” Tae said, pointing at xxx's unconscious body, trying to change the subject.

“Oh her? I knocked her out...” Jungkook replied, causing Tae to laugh out loud.

As Tae calmed down, Jungkook looked at him, I missed his laugh so much... He thought, smiling too.

“Tae did you find Jungkook?” Namjoon's voice coming from upstairs caught their attention, breaking the small moment that they were having.

“Yes hyung!” Tae replied back. “Let's go!” he said, looking at Jungkook, to which Jungkook nodded his head.

“Uhh... what about her though?” Jungkook said, pointing at xxx's body.

“Hmm... I'll tell hyungs about her... let's just leave this place.” Tae replied.

Both of them slowly gut up from the floor, Tae putting a supporting hand around Jungkook's waist, and started climbing the stairs.

“Omg Jungkook?! Are you okay?” Jin started questioning and scanning Jungkook, trying to find any wounds.

“Yeah hyung... I'm okay...” Jungkook weakly replied. “Just hungry...” he said, chuckling.

“Let's just go to Jungkook's home... Mrs Jeon must be worried. I have called the police...they will handle the situation.” Yoongi said.

All of them nodded their heads, desperate to get out of that place.

Once everyone was in the car, Yoongi started driving. It took them one hour to reach Jungkook's home.

Jimin quickly got out of the car and headed towards the front door, ringing the doorbell.

Mrs. Jeon opened the door after some time, “Ohh...Jimin... it's you...” she said, as her expression fell.

Behind Jimin, Tae and Jungkook shared a look, “We are also here Mom!” both of them said at the same time, causing Mrs Jeon to look behind Jimin.

Her eyes went wide when she saw her son, tears coming out of her eyes, she slided down the door and sat on the floor, crying hysterically.

Seeing this, Tae and Jungkook walked towards her, crouching down beside her and both of them hugged her.

Mrs. Jeon buried her face in her son's chest, crying her eyes out, clinging onto him as if worried he'll leave again. Tae held both of them in his arms, resting his chin on Jungkook's head, who had his chin rested on his mom's head.

The trio cried together for a while, whereas the others watched them. All of them wondering the same thing they look like a family...

“Mom... Kookie's hungry... let's cook something for him!” Tae said at last, trying to lighten up the heavy mood.

Mrs. Jeon nodded her head, wiping away her tears as a small smile made its way on her face. And together with jin, who had agreed on helping her,she went inside the house, everyone else following them.

And while all the older guys stayed in the living room, Tae helped Jungkook to climb up the stairs and into his room.

Jungkook went into the bathroom to take a shower and Tae sat on his bed, taking Jungkook's phone out of his pocket.

He has a question to ask.