Chapter 4️⃣0️⃣

(Third person POV)

Jungkook was scared. For his Mom's safety, for his safety and for Taehyung's safety.

“Jungkook-ah I-I called the police...they are on their way...”Mrs Jeon came out of the kitchen.

She came out just to see Taehyung pounce on Jungkook with the knife in his hand.

Damn...my son-in-law is good at acting... she thought as she watched the scene unfolded before her eyes.

Jungkook still hasn't noticed his Mom's presence in the living room,he was busy trying not to get hit by the knife.

Suddenly Tae pushed Jungkook down, which earned a terrified scream from Mrs Jeon. Jungkook finally noticed his Mom standing outside the kitchen, a scared look on her face.

“Mom... Please...get out of here... I'll hold this guy back-”

“But Jungkook how can I leave you here... I-”

Damn....this feels so real, good job Mrs jeon! Tae thought as he tackled Jungkook down. He had his right hand on Jungkook's shoulder, holding him down.

“Mom go! An-and Taehyung...find him and take him along with you... PLEASE MOM JUST LEAVE WITH TAEHYUNG.”

Both Tae and Mrs Jeon froze when they heard what Jungkook said.

He's worried about my safety...? Tae thought, surprised.

Although this moment of surprise made him loosen his grip on Jungkook, taking advantage of the situation Jungkook pushed Tae off of him.

In his shocked state Tae failed to notice Jungkook, who was advancing on him. Knocking him out was obviously Jungkook's only intention.

Surely enough, the tables turned and now it was Tae who was being held down.

Mrs. Jeon watched it all from the distance I don't like where this is going...

And her worries were not completely pointless because the next thing she knew... Jungkook had punched Tae's still masked face.

Again a horrified scream escaped from her mouth, but this time it was real.

Just as Jungkook raised his fist again, intending to punch Tae, two things happened at the same time.

Mrs. Jeon screamed, “Jungkook No! IT'S TAEHYUNG!”

And at the same time Tae removed his mask.

But both of them were too late, Jungkook's fist connected with Tae's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Is this giving of enough action vibes?...