Chapter 5️⃣1️⃣

(Jk's POV)

I was practically sprinting, too much excitement was what was causing me to almost run towards Tae's house.

“H-hey! Hey! Jungkook! Kookieee!”

I spun around as I heard someone screaming my name, looking around the road.

What is she doing here? I thought as I saw ‘xxx’ approaching me. (a/n - I'm going to refer to this character as xxx, she's the girl from previous chapters)

“Hey...ohmygod...” she trailed off while saying, taking a deep breath, obviously out of breath.

“What are you doing here at this hour?” I couldn't help but ask, as it was a weird time for a girl to be out alone.

“My Dad just texted me saying, he and Mom can't come home tonight...so I had to buy myself some dinner... I can't cook to save my life.” she replied, laughing while showing me the bag that she was holding.

“Oh...”

“Uhh... Jungkook? Would you mind staying with me tonight? You know I'm new here and I'm kin- hmm...and well my neighbors aren't that friendly...”

I have to go to Tae's house...

“Would your parents mind if you stay with me tonight?”

Mom did give me permission...but that was for Tae...

“Jungkook...?” she waved her hand in front of me.

God only knows why...but I shaked my head as a ‘no’.

Instantly, a big smile appeared on her face and she started pulling me by my hand.

“Oh Jungkook! You are a life saver! I was so scared of staying alone...” she started saying but I zoned out. My mind going towards a certain someone.

“Here we are!”

I snapped out of my thoughts only to see ‘xxx’ looking at me with  disappointment.

“You didn't pay attention to what I was saying na...?”

Oh shit. I thought as I saw her eyes getting teary.

“No no! I was paying attention.” I said, making the obvious lie as honest as possible.

She must have brought it... because now she went back to blabbering while opening the front door.

“Come on in Kookie!”

I stepped inside the apartment. It's a bit small for a family... I thought as I looked around the apartment. It was kinda like a studio apartment just with two bedrooms from what I could see.

‘xxx’ started walking towards a room, probably her, and I followed her.

“So Jungkook?! How old are you?”

“I'm 17... going to be 18 in a few months.” she looked at me with a thoughtful expression.

“Wow... you look older... Oh well! I'm 20!” there was a slight change in her expression...but it disappeared before I could think about it, so I just decided to shake it off.

20?... Didn't she say something about going to school when we first met...? Oh well... maybe I don't remember correctly... “Should I call you Noona then?”

“Ohhh no please don't... It'll make me feel guil- uhh I mean it'll make me feel like a old woman.” she replied, laughing.

“Okay the-” I didn't get to complete my sentence, my stomach grumbled.

“Haha wait wait! I'll set up the dinner!”she said, carrying the bags into the kitchen.

While she was gone... I looked around her room.

It was pretty normal...her clothes on the floor... magazines...cosm- wait... what's that?

I walked to that corner... pulling out a piece of clothing that caught my attention.

Male underwear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sometimes I wonder what's up with this girl....hmmmm