Chapter 3️⃣7️⃣

(Third person POV)

Mrs. Jeon came back to the living room, having done changing, only to see Tae kissing Jungkook.

Even though the kiss was on cheek, from her perspective it didn't look that innocent.

Naturally, a loud ‘oh’ came out of her mouth, making Tae jump back in surprise.

With a wild look Tae turned around to see Mrs.Jeon, who has her mouth covered with her hand, as if she didn't want to make any other sound.

Both equally embarrassed, Tae decided to break the ice.

“Mrs. Jeon... You are back...” way to go Taehyung... He thought.

OMG...did I somehow damage my son's relationship? I just hope Taehyung still loves my son...oh my God...what if...? Nononono... She was so lost in thought that she didn't notice Tae addressing her.

“Mrs. Jeon?”

“huh... No no I don't mind you kissing my son” she said hurriedly. The only response she got was a blushing Tae and Jungkook's light snoring.

I surely am messing with my son's relationship... Was what going through her head.

“Uhh.... I... Taehyung! Haven't I said before that you don't have to address me so formally? Just call me Mom, Hun!” too ecxited, she didn't notice what words came out of her mouth.

With a sudden shock she realized what she had said, she cleared her throat.

“I uh... I'll just go make dinner.... Tae dear? Would you please wake Jungkook up?”

Tae nodded his head and turned towards the sleeping bunny,who weirdly enough still hasn't woken up, despite all the commotion.

Ahhh...here I am dying of embarrassment and there he is... sleeping.

Tae stood there for a while, watching Jungkook's sleeping figure.

“Jungkook-ah?” Tae said slightly shaking the bunny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tae's POV)

I was shaking Jungkook with all my might, but it went fruitless.

He was still sleeping as peacefully as ever.

Aishhh...he probably wouldn't even wake up if an earthquake hits the town... Suddenly a weird  but brilliant idea came to my mind. As if someone had turned on the bulb in my brain.

I looked at the kitchen to check if Mrs Jeon is watching, fortunately she wasn't.

As the plan formed into my head, I couldn't stop myself from smirking.