Chapter 3️⃣0️⃣

(Jk's POV)

It was around after midnight when Taehyung's screams woke me up.

I quickly got up from the couch in my room that I was sleeping on and went to check on him.

He was completely drenched in sweat mumbling something like ‘please don't leave me... please...’ and he was crying too.

Should I wake him up...?

I placed my hands on his body, gently shaking him.

“Tae...? Hey? You okay?”

He woke up at that and held my hand tightly.

“Jin hyung... pl-please don-don't Leave me... I... I-”

“Hey... I- I'm not going to leave you okay?”

He nodded his head, calming down a bit.

He really is a fallen angel...

I thought and turned around to go to back the couch, but he held my hand.

“Hyung... Please don't leave...” he mumbled before going back to sleep.

Even though he was asleep, his grip was tight.

I couldn't break free without waking him up and waking him up was the last thing I wanted.

So defeted, in the end, I slid into the bed beside him and fell asleep.

My arms wrapped around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tae's POV)

I woke up and the first thing I noticed were the arms that were wrapped around me.

Why is Jin hyung cuddling with me? Wouldn't Namjoon hyung get angry...?

I turned towards the sleeping figure only to find that it wasn't Jin hyung.

I couldn't see the face clearly as he had the comforter upto his nose.

But I'm sure it's not Jin hyung.

In fact...this room doesn't look anything like Jin hyung's room.

I slowly sat up, making sure not to hurt my injured leg, and slid the comforter down.

Jungkook.

I was beyond shocked, truth be told.

How did I get here? Did he bring me? Why am I here? Where is ‘here’ anyway?

And most importantly.

How did he find me?!

Mental breakdown.

That was what I was having.

My head was getting lighter at an alarmingly fast pace.

I tried waking Jungkook up, but I had lost way too much blood.

I fainted again.

Falling on Jungkook's chest.