Chapter 6️⃣1️⃣

(Jungkook's POV)

The man walked over to me, the female following behind him. In the barely lit room, from what I could see, the woman's features looked familiar. After a bit, she also walked towards me, making it clear for me to see her face.

Xxx...??

I stared at her face, shock clear on my face.

“Ohh don't look at me like that Kookie! It makes me feel soooo guilty.” her voice sickly sweet.

I wanted to curse her, ask her why she did this to me...why? But the danmed tape on my lips didn't let me voice out my thoughts.

My anger turned into frustration, and soon enough tears started rolling down my cheeks.

“Xxx... take his tape off...we need to keep him alive, after all...and you kid... don't try to scream for help...none can hear you” with that said the man left the room.

Xxx bent down to take the tape and the ropes on my hand off but before she could retrieve her hands, I bite onto them. A loud scream left her mouth along with some curses as she held onto her bleeding hand. Slapping me hard with the other one, “Why you little piece of shit...”

She then left the room and came back again after some time with a plate in her hand,which I assume is my meal. She threw the plate at me, “Be done within five minutes.” and she closed the door, making it pitch black in the room, again.

I groped around for the plate, putting its contents in my mouth once I found it.

Is this bread...? I thought as my brain worked on figuring out what I was eating, but it failed. I was way too hungry not to eat it anyway...

Just then the door opened again and xxx walked in, “Are you done? Doesn't matter because I'm going to take the plate away anyway.” she said, as she tied my hands again, smirking at me when she put the tape back on my mouth.

From what I remember... I think it's probably been 24 hours since I'm here...is my Mom looking for me? Is Tae looking for me? Is anyone even looking for me?...  These were my last thoughts as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tae's POV)

We quickly drived to the place Namjoon hyung traced, it took us about 15 minutes or so, stopping in front of an apartment.

“Are you sure Namjoon?” Jin hyung asked while getting out of the car.

“Positive babe” Namjoon hyung replied looking up at the apartment.

“Let's go...” I said and we went up to the second floor, stopping in front of the door ,where the signal was the strongest.

“Should we ring the bell?” Jimin asked.

“Well that's the only thing we can do...” Yoongi hyung replied, raising his hand to ring the doorbell.

After one minute...the door opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

See? They already found Jungkook!