Chapter 6️⃣9️⃣

A/N

Idk about you guys...but I so am going to add some poorly written low-key smut in this chapter... because it's the perfect chapter to do so 😂😂😂 which is why I'm lengthing this shit a bit... 😅

For those who don't want to read my poorly written smut scene I will warn you before it starts so you can just skip it.

Don't hate me for the shitty low-key smut~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tae's POV)

"So...do you plan on going or not?"I asked Jungkook after some time.

His head snapped upwards to look at me, causing me to raise one brow.

He blushed, nodded his head and started climbing the stairs. I shrugged my shoulders at his behavior and followed him to his room, closing the door behind me.

He was rummaging through his wardrobe when I turned around to face him.

I stood there in front of the door, watching him.

"Could you please stop staring??" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Okay I will." I said before plopping down on his bed, turning on my side so that my back was facing him.

After some silence, I heard him get into the bed beside me, I closed my eyes, not paying him any attention.

We laid there in silence, not facing each other.

"Are you mad at me??" Jungkook asked.

I didn't respond.

"I told you... I didn't send those texts... Why won't you believe me?" he tried again.

"Who said I don't believe you?" I said back.

"Well you are acting like you don't believe me..."

I sighed, turned around so that we were facing each other. "I'm acting normal."

"This is not how you normally act!"

"Ohh? Then how do I normally act?" I asked, trying to hide the smirk that wanted to form on my face.

Jungkook blushed a little,"Well... yo-you don't sleep with so much gap between us" he said, gesturing at the gap between us with his hands.

I moved closer to him, "And?"

"Y-you... always hold me in your arms...a-and we always cuddle..."

I put my hands around his torso, pulling his body towards me, we were now cuddling.

"And?"

He stayed silent. Did he fell asleep? I thought looking down at his face. He was blushing furiously by now.

"Kookie...?"

"You normally kiss me too..." he mumbled out.

I smiled, looking down at my baby boy fondly. Lifting his chin up, I stared into his eyes, as my lips moved towards his, touching them softly.

I watched as his eyelids slowly closed and his lips started moving against mine, I closed my eyes too, fully concentrating on the guy that I was holding.

Separating our lips, I said "What else do I do...?"

Jungkook looked down, focusing on my chest, "That's just all you do... unfortunately..."

I smiled, lifted his chin up, "What else do you want me to do...?" I asked, smirking at the blush that covered his cheeks.

"Ahh... nothing... let's just sleep..." he replied hurriedly, turning away from me.

(My low key smut is going to start! Skip to the next chapter now if you want.)

I lifted the back of his t-shirt, uncovering the white skin underneath.

"What are you doing?!" he asked.

"Doing something..." I replied in a raspy voice as my hands trailed down to his waist-band.

I felt Jungkook tense, "Should I continue doing?" moving my mouth next to his ear, I asked, making him shiver. Jungkook slowly nodded his head 'yes'.

"You sure baby boy? I won't stop if I start now..." I warned him again.

He suddenly turned towards me, placing his hands on my chest, looking straight into my eyes, he said"Who said I want you to stop?"

I didn't reply, instead my hands gripped onto his t-shirt, pulling it off of him, exposing his chest.

Getting up, I towered over him, trailing kisses from his navel up to his neck.

While I was kissing around his jawline Jungkook tucked at my t-shirt, I stopped kissing him and pulled the t-shirt off, getting back to kissing his neck.

"Ummm...yes Tae...yes... right there...umhmmm"

I stopped, making him look at me questioningly. "Call me by the nickname you gave me..."

"What nickname?"

"It starts with D."

"Daddy?"

I almost chocked when he said that, not believing that my baby boy knows about such kinky stuff.

"Devil...baby boy...call me Devil..."

"Devil...?"

"Yes... I want to corrupt you..." I breathed out while taking his pants and boxers off.

He laid there, in all his glory, waiting for me to ravish his body.

"You do want this... right?" I asked him while taking the rest of my clothes off. He nodded, his eyes going big when he saw my size.

"Don't worry babe... I'll be gentle." I assured him, making him gulp.

I climbed on top of him again, our dicks brushing against each other. Making both Jungkook and I take a deep breath.

I captured his lips with mine, my hands trailing downwards to hold his dick, giving it a light tuck, causing Jungkook's breath to hitch.

I stared at him while turning his body so that his ass was facing me, I slapped it once,hard, giving the white skin my handprint.

Spreading his legs I started preparing his body, all the time Jungkook was moaning softly and sometimes crying out in pain, for the pain that was sure to come.

Once I was done, I held my now hardened dick against his entrance, slowly pushing in, cringing when Jungkook let out a scream.

"It's okay baby... it's okay..." I started mumbling, while thrusting in and out of him.

Jungkook was crying at one point, moaning at the other and asking me to go faster at another point.

It took us 20 minutes to cum and we did so at the same time.

I fell down beside Jungkook, pulling his sweaty body against my equally sweaty one.

"That was.... that was really good Devil..."

"Yeah baby boy?" I replied, kissing the top of his head."I love you..." I mumbled out,but he was already asleep.

I hope your Mom says yes Jungkook... I really do want to live with you guys... I never would have thought that I would change this much... it's all because of you Jungkook-ah... Thanks for changing this player baby boy...

And like that, with a naked Jungkook in my arms, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

That was a happy crappy-ly written ending!

This is the last chapter 😭😭😭
Please... excuse my tears...😭😭😭

I do understand if you hate me...that smut was really....shitty.... I hate me too....

Btw! Do read the next a/n!