Chapter 3️⃣1️⃣

(Jk's POV)

I woke up when someone suddenly fell on top of me.

Taehyung.

When did he wake up...

“Uhh Tae...?” I said gently pushing him.

He stirred a bit but didn't wake up.

He looked like shit with his black eye and bruised skin.

But still...there was something about this guy that's just undescribably handsome. Almost other worldly.

I'm not gay.

But it's not bad to appreciate beauty... right?

Oh... I started zoning out again.

Pull yourself together Jungkook!

I shaked him again, this time a bit harder.

He woke up this time, his eyes fluttering a bit, getting used to the bright sunlight coming from the window.

He blinked a few times and looked at what woke him up.

Me.

Would he freak out when he realizes that I'm not Jin hyung?

Surprisingly, he didn't.

“So... how did you find me?” he asked in a very sexily raspy voice.

Ohhh you know... I was following you and saw a guy almost stab you!No need to thank me for following you though! I just love following random people! You never know when someone needs help right?! Like you did! Tbh I'm glad I followed you hahahahaha

That doesn't sound so good...

“Kids! Come down for breakfast!”my Mom shouted from the kitchen.

“Do you want to go downstairs or should I bring your breakfast up here?” I asked Taehyung.

“I will just go downstairs...”

With that he slid from underneath the comforter and followed me to the kitchen.

The walk was quite.

“Hello Tae dear! Please take a sit!” my Mom said as we entered the kitchen, the aromatic smell of pancakes filling our nostrils.

“I hope you like pancakes Tae! You don't mind me calling you Tae, do you?” mom asked him.  Taehyung shaking his head ‘no’.

I just watched them as I silently ate the pancakes.

After a minute or so Mom came to sit with us, having finished whatever she was doing.

“Jungkook told me what happened. You can stay here for however long you want. You are always welcome here sweetie.”

“Thank you Mrs. Jeon.”

“There's no need to be so formal Tae.”

Taehyung just nodded his head polietly at this.

Then Mom asked what I was wondering from yesterday.

“Who was that man that attacked you?”