Chapter 6️⃣7️⃣

(Tae's POV)

I took Jungkook's phone out, staring down at the screen as a question clouded my thoughts.

Does he really wanna break up with me...?

“Tae?” Jungkook's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah Kookie?”

“Could you get me a towel please? I forgot to bring one...” he replied from inside the bathroom.

I looked around his room, picking up a towel from a shelf beside the bathroom for him. Knocking on the door, I waited outside for him to open it.

After a minute or so Jungkook's wet head popped out from behind the door, his fair skin has a blush on them because of the hot water, droplets of water falling from his hair were hitting the floor.

I gulped down my saliva. What if he really wants to break up...

“Earth to Tae?”

I blinked a few times, looking at him questioningly.

“The towel?” he said.

With a small ‘Ohh’ I handed him the towel, he took it with a big smile and closed the door.

I sat on his bed again, fumbling with his phone out of nervousness.

After some time, Jungkook came out of the bathroom, with the towel wrapped around his waist.

“Could you look away for a while? I need to change...” Jungkook said shyly.

I cleared my throat, “I can wait outside if you want...” I suggested.

“No no you don't have to.. just look away.” he replied hurriedly.

I nodded, sitting up on the bed and facing the window beside it, staring outside as my thoughts bothered me again.

How will I live without him? I can't...

The rustling noise of clothes reached my ears and I had to close my eyes, just so that the image of Jungkook without any clothes on will stop floating in front of them.

“Hey... I'm done!”

I slowly turned around, facing Jungkook who was blushing. And again I stared at him,too caught up in it that I didn't notice when Jungkook  sat in front of me on the bed, setting himself on my lap and connecting our lips.

His soft lips moved against my motionless one, making him stop his action.

“Why are you crying...?”

I blinked, as the tears burned my eyes. I roughly wiped them away with the back of my hand.

I Reached across from us, to get Jungkook's phone. Jungkook climbed off of my lap as he watched me unlocking his with shaky hands.

I opened our last chat, holding the phone up to his eye level.

Jungkook furrowed his brows. Reading the chat, his eyes went wide.

“Tae... is that what sh- no no Tae... I didn't text you this... Xxx...she said that she did something to cause our break up... I... Tae... I... believe me! I didn't text you this... Xxx did... I didn't even have my phon-”

I slammed ny lips on Jungkook's, successfully shutting the younger up.

“Let's go downstairs...” I said as I pulled away, taking Jungkook's hand in mine and leading him downstairs.