Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣

(Third person POV)

After Jungkook left, all the hyungs looked at Jimin.

“Why did you have to say that to him?” Jin asked.

“What?”

“That we agreed on being his friend if he accomplishes doing what we asked him to do.” Jin replied.

“But that was the deal! I did-”

“Chim... please...” Yoongi said, successfully shutting the younger.

“I didn't get to say though...” Jimin replied, his voice low.

“Chim I know you are worried about Tae but...at least treat Jungkook nicely.” Yoongi said to him.

Jimin just nodded his head.

“Let's go to Tae's house now!” Hoseok said, changing the subject.

They all agreed to this. As they were all kind of worried about Tae's safety.

They all know what's Tae's dad is like.

So, without wasting any more time, they all got up into Yoongi's car and drove to Tae's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally when they reached Tae's house... there wasn't a single sound coming from there.

The whole house was quite. Too quite.

So they opened the front door with the spare key that they had. That they demanded Tae to give then, because they know there might come a day when they'll need it.

Like today.

Carefully, they entered the house, all of them serious.

“Why is it so quite here?” Hoseok asked, tension visible in his voice.

“God knows... But if that bastard hurts Tae... I'm going to kill him.” Namjoon replied, barely able to control his rage. He has always seen Tae as his younger brother.

“Hopefully you won't have to babe...” Jin said, looking around the house.

“Where's he anyway?” Yoongi asked. All the hate for that foul man quite visible in his voice.

“I don't really care...the one I'm worried about right now is Tae...” Jimin said, fear gripping his heart.

“Let's go check Tae's room!” Jin suggested.

They all nodded and went upstairs to Tae's room.

But the door was locked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I hope you guys are liking it so far...

Thank you soooooooooooooo much for reading this guys!

Sarangheyo ❤️