Chapter 3️⃣8️⃣

(Tae's POV)

I quickly went up to his room and opened his wardrobe, looking for something that I saw earlier.

Ahah!

There poking out from underneath a bunch of old t-shirts, was the scream mask.

You know that white face thingy with a big open mouth as if someone's screaming? That one.

I quickly put it on and went downstairs.

Obviously, Jungkook was still sleeping.

I looked at the living room, where Jungkook was and then at the kitchen.

If I have a knife...that would be awesome... Should I include Mrs Jeon in this plan too?

The smirk on my face widened even more, if that is possible.

I went into the kitchen, Mrs Jeon was cooking dinner.

Should I give her a scare too? I thought, a playful grin on my face.

I silently creeped behind her and put my hand on her shoulder. When she turned around she let out a scream of terror and pointed the knife, that she had been using, at me.

“Mrs. Jeon it's me Taehyung.” I hurried told her while taking of my mask.

“Oh...Ta-Taehyung... What are you doing wearing this huh?!”

“Well.... Jungkook wasn't waking up so I thought maybe I should scare him a bit....” I trailed off while saying.

Judging from her expression...She doesn't look that happy at this idea...

“Sounds like a plan! It would be funny to see his scared face! That kid literally thinks nothing can scare him.... What do I have to do?!”

“Well.... I need a knife for like some extra effect... Do you have a blunt knife?”

“Blunt knife...? Ahh yes yes... The old one is right here somewhere...” she said, looking through the drawers.

“Ahah! Here... Take this!”

I took the knife from her and checked if it's actually blunt, pressing it into my palm.

Because, safety is always the first priority for me.

No blood or wound... Okay, this is actually blunt.

“You stay here and I'll go and wake him up and when he screams you can come out of the kitchen and act scared, okay?”

“Okay... I got it! Should I resume cooking though? We need to eat...”

I nodded and went towards Jungkook's sleeping figure.

It's time to get scared little Kookie...

(So this is what the mask looks like for those who don't know...and the knife...just imagine it's a blunt one!)