Chapter 5️⃣

(Third person POV)

“It's Taehyung.” Jin said.

Who's Taehyung?Ahh whatever Jungkook thought to himself.

“When do I have to start from?” he asked.

“You will find out for yourself.” Yoongi replied.

Happy, he'd finally have some friends, because well it isn't that much of a hard work so Jungkook was sure he'd be able to do it, he started towards his home.

“Shouldn't we have told him that it's to help Tae? What if one of them ends up getting hurt?” Jimin said, worried about his best friend.

“No chim... it's for the best. Tae should know what he does to others... Hopefully everything will turn out well.” Naamjoon replied, sighing. The others agreeing with him, leaving no choice for Jimin other than believing his hyungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tae's POV)

I was waiting by Yoongi hyung's car when I saw my desk partner leaving the school ground, a happy smile on his face, his bunny teeth visible.

That kid is cute...

Although before my thoughts could go any further, hyungs appeared from behind the school.

All of them looking quite unnaturally happy. Well except for Hoseok hyung... he's like always happy and smiling.

Even Yoongi hyung is smiling... that's really suspicious...

“Hey chim...why do you guys look so happy?” I asked when Jimin was close enough. “Yoongi hyung is even smiling too... Did you guys make out?!”

“Omg! Shut your big fat mouth! What if he hears you?!” he said, his cheeks colouring up a bit.

“Who might hear what?”

“Nothing Yoongi hyung!” Jimin and I said at the same time.

“You kids are weird...”

With that we all got up in his car, sitting in our usual stop.

“Hey! You didn't say why you guys are so happy..." I told Jimin.

“Why why Tae? Can't we be happy?”

They are being really really suspicious...

That's not their job... It's something that I do.