Chapter 3️⃣9️⃣

(Third person POV)

Jungkook was still sleeping when Tae approached him, the knife held securely in his hand.

Tae slowly bent down beside the couch and shaked Jungkook with force.

The force obviously worked, Jungkook's eye lids started moving.

“Wake up little kid... It's time for you to go to sleep.” Tae said, his voice unnaturally wicked. [ A/N -- go to sleep...eh eh... rings any bell? Eh eh?]

Hih... I have to praise my acting skills he thought as he saw his fake victim slowly wake up.

Jungkook was half asleep, so he didn't notice the creepy looking figure crouched beside him.

When his brain was clear enough to comprehend what his eyes were seeing, he did what any other person would have done.

He screamed.

That was Mrs Jeon's cue to come out of the kitchen and start her part of the prank.

“Jung- OMG WHO IS THIS GUY?!” Mrs Jeon came out of the kitchen, screaming out in fake terror as she saw the masked figure.

By this time Jungkook has gotten up from the couch, pushing Tae into the coffee table.

Aishhhhhhh....my back...Tae thought as his still not healed wounds started to hurt again.

Jungkook rushed towards his Mom, standing in front of her like a shield,  he needs to save his mother.

Tae slowly got up, his hand automatically went towards his wounded back, his facial expressions showing clearly how hurt he was.

Aishhh.... I can't think about my back now... I have a role to play... He thought, picking up the knife, that had fallen down when Jungkook hit him.

Tae then looked at Jungkook, with the best maniac expression that he could mimick, all though his skillful acting was hidden by the mask.

“See this knife kid? See it carefully because it'll be the last thing you'll see.” Tae said, the same wickedness visible in his voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jk's POV)

Who is this guy? How did he get in? Ohoo I have to keep Mom safe... even though my mind went black...my body was acting on its own.

I was very scared, this guy looks dangerous.

“Mom...go into the kitchen quickly and call the police... Go.”

“But Jung-”

“Mom please just go... I don't want you to get hurt...go please.” I was begging her yet there was a certain firmness in my voice.

She looked unsure at first but fortunately did what I told her to do.

I turned back towards the guy just to see him charging towards me.

The knife in his hand looked all too familiar...

Suddenly I remembered something as the sudden feeling of deja vu hit me.

Where's Taehyung?!