Chapter 6️⃣3️⃣

(Tae's POV)

We quickly left the apartment, got into Yoongi hyung's car and left for the address written on the receipt.

After half an hour of driving, we ended up in a pretty much abandoned place, there weren't many houses in that area.

“Well...it won't be hard to find the house Jungkook's being held in...” Jin hyung said, as we all looked around the area.

“Where should we start from?” Jimin asked, looking from house to house.

“Let's start from this house...” I replied, pointing to the house closest to us.

We went there, Hoseok hyung ringing the doorbell. The door opened, an elderly lady came out.

“Ma'am do you live alone?” I gently asked the lady.

“Why yes yes... You see my husband died three years ago...and my son? Oh well that bastard just left me just because his wif-” we glanced at each other, all agreeing that this is not the house.

“Ma'am it's okay... We'll just leave now... sorry to disturb you.” Hoseok hyung quickly interrupted the lady, and we left the place.

We had no luck with the next few houses either.

“This is probably the one...” I said, sighing, as I stared at the last house in that area. This house was standing quite far away from the other houses, looking more abandoned than the rest of the area.

We reached the house,my hand extending to ring the bell.

No reply... I ringed the bell again continuously, growing impatient.

Finally a woman, probably in her twenties, opened the door. “What do you want?” she asked in an irritated tone.

“I am actually looking for an address...” Namjoon hyung began saying, telling her the address.

I tried looking inside the house, trying to find any presence of Jungkook.

“Xxx? Who's at the door?” a man's house shouted from inside the house,his footsteps coming closer to the door.

“Who are you guys?” the man asked once he reached us, looking at us suspiciously.

“We ar-” I began saying.

“Get out of here. I don't know what you are looking for...just get out before I call the police.” the man said, pushing me backwards.

That action caused me to burst,all the pent up frustration that I had bottled up, made me push the guy even harder. This caused him to loose his balance, making him fall hard on the floor.

“Tae?!”

“Shit Tae!”

“WHY DID YOU PUSH HIM?” the lady screamed out at me.

“THIS PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT PUSHED ME FIRST! I WAS JUST ASKING HIM A DAMN QUESTION!” my anger fueld my voice, making it boom.

“Tae?... Calm down... Let's get out of here...Tae come with us!” Jin hyung said, tugging at my hand when I didn't move.

We left the place and got into the car, my breath coming out unevenly as I tried to gain my composure back.

“Maybe I have the wrong place... Maybe the receipt was the family's we met in the apartment...” the others started talking.

I harshly wiped my tears off.

Ohhh Jungkook... I'm so sorry...

My hands went into my pant's pocket, fetching out Jungkook's phone out of it. I opened the phone. His wall paper made me smile.

I looked at the notification bar, noticing the last text I sent him

I looked at the notification bar, noticing the last text I sent him. I decided to open the message app. I opened our chat... tears fell from my eyes when I watched the texts from the previous day.

I hurriedly left the chat, placing the phone on my lap.

Then suddenly I noticed a name in his inbox.

‘Xxx’