Chapter 2️⃣8️⃣

(Jk's POV)

I hit that man with the vase.

I had to... otherwise he would have stabbed Taehyung.

I watched as that man's head started bleeding.

The blood making me dizzy.

I think I'm going to pass out... I almost did, but then I saw Taehyung.

I quickly went over to Taehyung.

Only to see he was bleeding heavily, his leg probably broken.

I touched his cold cheeks.

“Taehyung? Tae? Hey?”

No reply.

I took off the outer shirt I was wearing and cleaned the blood on his face.

“N-no...ho-hospital...”

What?!

“We have to go to the hospital though! You are bleeding... I- ”

“N-no...ple-please...”

“Ok-okay...just... Stay awake okay? Don't fall asleep.”

He just nodded his head.

I pulled him up and wrapped my hand around his shoulder to support him.

“Jin hyung...”

Jin hyung? He thinks I'm Jin hyung? What should I do? Maybe... Yeah... I should just play along...

“Yes Tae?” my voice wasn't anything like Jin hyung,but Taehyung bought it.

“Where's Namjoon hyung... I... I can't do this anymore hyung...” he said and passed out soon after that.

What is he going on about...who was that guy?

But then the most important thing hit me.

If I can't take him to the hospital... where am I supposed to take him? Oh shit... PANICKED MODE ON.

Where does Namjoon hyung live? Where do the others live? Where am I supposed to take him now?!

Should I take him to my house?

Do I even have any other choice...

I just hope Mom doesn't mind...

I hold onto Taehyung and went towards my house, thanking God that there was not many people no the road and the few that were, didn't care.

I half carried Taehyung's body to my room upstairs and laid him on my bed.

The clothes he was wearing were bloody, making the white bed sheet turn red.

I should change his clothes...

With that thought in mind I grabbed a random t-shirt from my wardrobe.

Clothing him was a bit... difficult.

I had to clean the wounds on his back and...well... I caught myself staring at him quite often.

Let's just say he has a very built figure.

And no, I'm not gay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Did anyone notice any change?