Chapter 5️⃣0️⃣

(Tae's POV)

“Huh?”

“What did you just say?”

“Noth-”

“OMG TAEHYUNG! DON'T BULLSHIT US!” Jin hyung suddenly screamed out. I looked at him fearfully... because well... it's never nice to see an angry eomma...

After taking a deep breath, I told them, “I wish Jungkook was here...”

“We get that but why?” Hoseok hyung snapped.

OMG what's wrong with these two sun shines? ACT LIKE THE SUNSHINES THAT YOU ARE!

Babe...hobi... Chill guys...let him explain.” Namjoon hyung said calmly.

I looked at him, giving a small nod of gratitude.

“So...yeah...like... Jungkook and I kissed so-”

“YOU KISSED WHO? JUNGKOOK?” Jimin's sudden voice, made us look towards the stairs, down which Jimin was coming towards us, followed by Yoongi hyung.

“I kissed Jungkook...?” I don't understand why you guys are making such a big deal out of it...

“OMG” all of them almost screamed out.

Wait a minute...

“Jimin? Why are you sitting on Yoongi hyung's lap?” at this, all of them looked at Jimin and Yoongi hyung, who were sharing a single couch.

“What has life become...” jin hyung said dramatically as all of us watched the Yoonmin couple.

“Ahh hyung... Do you have something to tell us?” Namjoon hyung asked.

“We are dating.” that's the only reply we got from Yoongi hyung. His short reply didn't even surprise me, actually I thought he wouldn't even answer...

So for a better and more detailed answer, we looked at Jimin, who cleared his throat and started talking,“ So one day Yoongi hyung caught Tae and me talking about the fact that I had a crush on someone and so later he asked me who it was. I asked him why he's so curious and he just replied that he likes me so he'll kill anyone else I like. And now we are together. Very romantic isn't it?” Jimin finished his little story and looked at Yoongi hyung with a glare.

We all burst out laughing at that.

“You can't really expect much from Yoongi hyung though” Hoseok hyung managed to speak through his laughing fit. We all nodded our head in agreement.

“Well at least I had the courage to spit the truth out... unlike someone in here.” Yoongi hyung said, pouting while looking at Jimin at the last part.

This caused another fit of laughter and this time Yoongi hyung joined in too. Jimin was being the pouty baby that he wass.

All in all... We had fun.

Expect... one thing is missing... I thought.

Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jk's POV)

I went home early that day, only to find that Mom was back too.

Ahhhh...and I couldn't go to Taehyung's house because I didn't have Mom's consent. But I can still ask Mom,right?

Uhh Mom?”

“Yes Kooks?”

“Can I go to Taehyung's house? We don't have school tomorrow either so...”

“Tae? Yeah of course. Would you guys be alone?”

“No... His friends will also be there.”

“Ohhhh.....”

Is that disappointment I hear in your voice Mom...? I thought as I looked at my Mom. She's weird...

“Okay... I'll be back by tomorrow noon I guess?”

“Okay Jungkook... have fun!”

With a quick ‘Love you Mom! Bye!’ I went out and started walking towards Taehyung's house.

Ahhh Tae... I'm coming!